We’re off ! | Vital Football

We’re off !

Wazz off, we can't have any optimism on here BB.:giggle:UTMPB

I woke up this morning in a sweat..........
Robson was in charge, McCabe was still the owner and same owd was alive and well, thank fook it was a nightmare and we’re in the Premiership with the best manager we’ve ever had.
I remember when the Christmas party was held in September at BDTBL.

Robson was in charge, McCabe was still the owner and same owd was alive and well, thank fook it was a nightmare and we’re in the Premiership with the best manager we’ve ever had.
Best manager we've ever had? Can't be so he's wasted £80 odd million on poor signings and that must be true cos i've read it on forums BB.:giggle: Fans are entitled to their views i just think some go overboard both when we're doing well and when we're not doing so well but hey it wunt do for folk to agree all the time would it.IN WILDER I TRUST.UTMPB

Best manager we've ever had? Can't be so he's wasted £80 odd million on poor signings and that must be true cos i've read it on forums BB.:giggle: Fans are entitled to their views i just think some go overboard both when we're doing well and when we're not doing so well but hey it wunt do for folk to agree all the time would it.IN WILDER I TRUST.UTMPB

I remember when TC just had a 'normal' game with not a lot of magic some Blades used to say he was an idle c u n t !

I'm very exciting by our signings Rod - Berge Brewster Ramsdale Burke Ampadu Lowe Bogle...............what's not to like??

Ok the jury's out on McBurnie - but what manager doesn't make a mistake when signing a dozen or so new players - they don't all turn out to be diamonds. And anyway - he's still got time to prove us all wrong

Yes but if it had gone in then those after him on here would not be on here.
Won loads of heards from Rammer's kicks and played well IMO.
Exactly Chips- but it didn't so he gets the stick.

Not saying it's right just that that's the way it is.
Undoubtedly he's a grafter but just does not seem to have he knack of pinching or poaching a few goals which, when you're described as a striker, doesn't sit well.

Exactly Chips- but it didn't so he gets the stick.

Not saying it's right just that that's the way it is.
Undoubtedly he's a grafter but just does not seem to have he knack of pinching or poaching a few goals which, when you're described as a striker, doesn't sit well.
When (if) we get our mojo back then some of his chances will go in AND we'll create more for him and the others. Remember in the top division our top scorer
usually has less than 16 (in a good year). Hulse got 9 last time.

I remember when TC just had a 'normal' game with not a lot of magic some Blades used to say he was an idle c u n t !
Never happened in our house BB,i'd had mi money's worth when GOD walked on to the pitch at the start of matches.Best player i've ever seen and yes i do look through my BLADEY TRUE BLADE eyes when i talk abart GOD.I used to say to mi sons if ya put Messi & Ronaldo's ability together they'd be abart a quarter as good as GOD.:giggle: UTMPB

I'm very exciting by our signings Rod - Berge Brewster Ramsdale Burke Ampadu Lowe Bogle...............what's not to like??

Ok the jury's out on McBurnie - but what manager doesn't make a mistake when signing a dozen or so new players - they don't all turn out to be diamonds. And anyway - he's still got time to prove us all wrong
No need to try and persuade me about how gr8 our gaffer is Germaine i'm 100% backing St Christopher and always will even if the worst happens and we're in't Championship next season. I think he's the reason why we're in't Prem and for that and for getting us going again after 6 long seasons in League One he'll always have my backing of that ya can be sure gal.:yes: UTMPB

When (if) we get our mojo back then some of his chances will go in AND we'll create more for him and the others. Remember in the top division our top scorer
usually has less than 16 (in a good year). Hulse got 9 last time.
True but Hulse might well have gone on to get more.
I don't care where they come from as long as they start coming.

It would be nice for Brewster to craack the 16 mark- no pressure!

True but Hulse might well have gone on to get more.
I don't care where they come from as long as they start coming.

It would be nice for Brewster to craack the 16 mark- no pressure!
Have ya seen that Mike Dean is the ref for Anfield on Satdi TT? I think he's a very good ref,in fact in my view he's the best ref there is but he's from the Wirral and i know he's a Tranmere fan but the Premier League don't half leave themselves open for criticism with ref appointments like this.:yes: UTMPB

Have ya seen that Mike Dean is the ref for Anfield on Satdi TT? I think he's a very good ref,in fact in my view he's the best ref there is but he's from the Wirral and i know he's a Tranmere fan but the Premier League don't half leave themselves open for criticism with ref appointments like this.:yes: UTMPB
As I've said before, I reckon the ref's are getting away with a lot of bad decisions with the little, niggly fouls becasue there's no crowd to get on their back-couple on Berge on Sunday for example- but Dean's decent( once you've forgiven him for not giving a pen on Kyle Walker n the Burnley play off final!).
They're doing themselves no favours with VAR and seem to be stitching themselves up with some decisions.See Coote- the Pool v Everton VAR ref and Weeds v Wolves last night's -been dropped to 4th official this weekend.

Mike Riley has a lot to answer for with his pathetic implementation of how VAR is working

As I've said before, I reckon the ref's are getting away with a lot of bad decisions with the little, niggly fouls becasue there's no crowd to get on their back-couple on Berge on Sunday for example- but Dean's decent( once you've forgiven him for not giving a pen on Kyle Walker n the Burnley play off final!).
They're doing themselves no favours with VAR and seem to be stitching themselves up with some decisions.See Coote- the Pool v Everton VAR ref and Weeds v Wolves last night's -been dropped to 4th official this weekend.

Mike Riley has a lot to answer for with his pathetic implementation of how VAR is working
I was gunna say i can't believe Pickford's got away with that tackle on Van Dijk BUT the Football authorities couldn't run a wazz up in a brewery so it aint really that much of a surprise.It's absolutely scandalous that Pickford wasn't given a 5 or 6 game ban, more likely to get banned for not forkin Kneelin before a game than for a tackle that could have easily ruined a players career.Mike Riley was a shite ref and he's the same in this role as well.UTMPB

Happy Clapper!!! 😂😂

Don’t forget the pen Brian Howard should have had as well.