We're a very sick society.. | Vital Football

We're a very sick society..

Spursex

Alert Team
Add this to the never ending (seemingly) court case after court case about Muslim/Asian gangs using and abusing young white girls and I can't help but feel that we're now a very sick society infected with disgusting 'cultural criminality' on a scale I'd never have thought possible..

‘Slave’ raids on Chinese restaurants in West Midlands
Richard Ford, Home Correspondent

August 24 2017, 12:00am, The Times
Police raided restaurants, including Ming Moon in Wolverhampton, and found twenty suspected slavery victims

A man and woman have been arrested after 20 suspected victims of modern slavery were found living in poor conditions during raids across the West Midlands.

The victims, believed to be mainly Slovakian and Romanian, were discovered as part of a inquiry into the alleged exploitation of east European migrants for cheap labour.

Three restaurants were raided: Ming Moon in Wolverhampton, where five suspected victims were found; Wing Wah in Coventry, where 12 were found; and Red Leaf in West Bromwich. Three possible victims were found at a property in Handsworth, Birmingham. Police suspect the men were working for “next to nothing” and found them living in squalid conditions.

A 49-year-old man and a 45-year-old woman, both Slovakian, have been arrested on suspicion of slavery offences by providing staff through a recruitment consultancy. The suspected victims have been taken to a centre where they will speak to trained officers.

Between May 2016 and April 2017 West Midlands police recorded 208 slavery offences, up from just over 100 in the previous year, with more than 40 people arrested.

This month the National Crime Agency warned there were potentially tens of thousands of victims in the UK.

We’ve said it so,many times, “just as you think you’ve seen it all”, some greater sicko puts acid it a little boys face. AWFUL! Despicable, low as low can be. With Muslims targeting young women as ‘Fair game’ for rape etc and gangs in London being reported about what they’re doing and murders being at the highest levels of all time, we need a police squad that has increased powers and new equipment and whatever they need to stamp out this nonsense in our society. Society needs hugely tightening up. People say, “We know the names of who are doing these things (about all sorts of things across the board) but no one shops them. So maybe the public need to be prepared to put a stop to things using what they know. The public at least needs to ‘step up’ in terms of cleaning up society but as I’ve said on the RUBBISH thread, we can do a lot about cleaning up our country and it’s well overdue.

What part of SHUT THE BORDERS doesn’t the government understand? SO much trouble is coming from immigrants of some kind. We need a clause in ALL immigrants ‘contracts’ to live in this country (and I mean a contract that all immigrants MUST sign when they enter the country or want to enter the country) so that if they break their contract by criminal activity of any kind, they go back to their country of origin. SIMPLES.

From a nations head count ie Country specific there are 1000 Polish prisoners in our jails. Almost 10 % of all foreign inmates and the largest by number. Muslims as a whole and not by country account for 15% of all UK prisoners at over 13,000. 15 % but Muslims only make up 5 % of our population. Black prisoners account for over 25% of all inmates I think , but will check.

From a nations head count ie Country specific there are 1000 Polish prisoners in our jails. Almost 10 % of all foreign inmates and the largest by number. Muslims as a whole and not by country account for 15% of all UK prisoners at over 13,000. 15 % but Muslims only make up 5 % of our population. Black prisoners account for over 25% of all inmates I think , but will check.

Sorry black percentage 12 % of all UK prisoners against 3 % of population !!.

What’s galling is that the native British population is sitting out all the bad behaviour and not rising up to complain about it. We need an injection of self respect into the population. We’ve dropped our standards too much and let the yobs rule. How about a national campaign to teach decent morals to the population, in schools, workplaces, TV, Media, etc?

The acid attack that killed a woman and the egg and flour incident on a disabled lady sickened me. The acid killer got 17 years, he is 19, he will probably do half the term. Seriously I would throw the key away.

He was riding around with a bottle of sulphuric acid lobbing it with no regard for the consequences.

TORONTO MURDER 82-2018: 'Gun violence is outta control'
Brad Hunter
Published:October 4, 2018

slay1-e1538592877809.jpg

Dwayne McMillan became the 82nd homicide in Toronto in 2018 Tuesday night. He was the 43rd person to die by the gun.TORONTO POLICE
Dwayne McMillan liked soccer and his friends.
Arsenal of the British Premier League was his favourite as witnessed by the many pictures of the team on his Facebook page.
But on Tuesday night, McMillan, 44, became Toronto’s 82nd homicide of 2018 — and the 43rd person to be killed by a gun this year.
Another victim of gun violence in a violent year.
slay3-e1538592963910.jpg

Dwayne McMillan became the 82nd homicide in Toronto in 2018 Tuesday night. He was the 43rd person to die by the gun. FACEBOOK
Cops say they responded to a call at 9:36 p.m. that there had been a shooting at 4801 Keele St. in an industrial plaza, near Steeles Ave. W.
The small plaza, near York University, contains the usual mish-mash of small shops: computer repair, car stereos, a spa, and a pharmacy.
Police have not revealed what McMillan was doing at the plaza.
When officers and paramedics arrived on the scene, they located McMillan who was showing obvious signs of trauma. He showed no vital signs and efforts were started to save him.
McMillan was pronounced dead at the scene.
slay2-e1538592999238.jpg

Dwayne McMillan became the 82nd homicide in Toronto in 2018 Tuesday night. He was the 43rd person to die by the gun. FACEBOOK
Friends took to social media to lament the passing of a man they called King and a “true gentle giant.”
Katherine Isaac wrote on Facebook: “This gun violence is outta control. People will think the worst when they don’t know what’s really going on and think it’s not in their community so it doesn’t matter. It matters and needs to stop. #RIP Dwayne McMillan.”
Chris Hyland added: “R.I.P. Dwayne McMillan… a sad day to say the least… I will always remember you for your jokes and your smile.”
So far cops are being tight-lipped on the city’s latest murder. No suspect descriptions have been given.
Detectives are now scouring surveillance footage from the scene of the crime.

https://torontosun.com/news/crime/toronto-murder-82-2018-gun-violence-is-outta-control