Wenger - loving these small decisions going against him. | Vital Football

Wenger - loving these small decisions going against him.

CuckFan

Vital Squad Member
When they mean goals for the other team.

He goes off his nut.

Never does, when they are in his favour though........

From the BBC:
Manchester City 3-1 Arsenal
A 'soft' penalty and an 'offside' goal. They will be chief in Arsene Wenger's post-match comments no doubt. He's still in the ear of fourth official Andre Marriner. No idea what he's supposed to say.

Here's Arsene Wenger to MOTD: "I believe it was no penalty. We know that Raheem Sterling dives well, he does that very well. And the third goal was offside. I am very upset because at 2-1 we were in the game.

"The third goal was the killer and it is by coincidence that mistakes always go for the home team, as we know.

"It is unfortunate that the game finished the way it finished. I am disappointed. You can accept if it City win in a normal way, they are a good side but this is unacceptable. Last season we lost two offside goals and it has happened again.

"City will be hard to stop."

And, your players don't dive then, Arsene? Only every time they lose the ball!

Those comments will land you in hot water with the FA - and even more so as you'll be dragged in front of them ALREADY for the SIX BOOKINGS your cheating ***** got.

Hope you have the book thrown at you, you old French whining hypocritical ****.

:y16:

Here's Arsene Wenger to MOTD: "I believe it was no penalty. We know that Raheem Sterling dives well, he does that very well. And the third goal was offside. I am very upset because at 2-1 we were in the game.

"The third goal was the killer and it is by coincidence that mistakes always go for the home team, as we know.

"It is unfortunate that the game finished the way it finished. I am disappointed. You can accept if it City win in a normal way, they are a good side but this is unacceptable. Last season we lost two offside goals and it has happened again.

"City will be hard to stop."

:bs:

Pep got it spot on:

"[Do you want to talk about the penalty decision and the offside?] No, we won. We won in the best way. Sometimes it's like this, I was told it was offside and I don't want to win like this but sometimes Arsenal beat Burnley with a handball in the 96th minute.

7 consecutive posts by the same poster, that's gotta be a record.
Makes you wonder how many it could have got to if i hadn't jumped in.
(sorry)