Wembley Tickets | Vital Football

Wembley Tickets

kettrin imp

Vital Reserves Team
All sorted for me and my family. Category 2 tickets booked very easily. It will be my 6 month old Granddaughter's first ever game.

All done for me, very easy 8 tix cat 2 so might be near you ketterin
Nice to see your granddaughters going........future lifetime imp !

Seven category 2s sorted for me as well. Hopefully it won't be the ones right at the front but who cares, we're going to Wembley!

Snats - 1/3/2018 19:16

Seven category 2s sorted for me as well. Hopefully it won't be the ones right at the front but who cares, we're going to Wembley!
They said they were allocating in the North stand first so there wont be any Cat 2s right at the front according to the plan.

Yep North stand first Blocks 142 141 140 thats the area were the TV covers and near the trophy presentation area.

Got 9 there

I'm defiantly working at it. A nice place to start for her thats for sure. Hopefully close to you at Wembley Eweimp, Devon and Hackney Ian. Where are we meeting before the game? Kingsbury again?

abebaby - 1/3/2018 19:19

Snats - 1/3/2018 19:16

They said they were allocating in the North stand first so there wont be any Cat 2s right at the front according to the plan.

Ah that's good, ta.

Great first game for the little one, I think mine was a reserve game in the old St. Andrews stand with three men and a dog

Tickets secured :yehaa:

I think between our group of 9 season ticket holders we were getting something like 18 Cat1 tickets and 30 odd Cat 2 tickets it will be interesting how many tickets are sold with seaon tickets because I guess most are getting multiples.

Can’t actually chose a block Beckinghamimp, we’re just assuming/ hoping that as they’re filling the ground starting at that point in an anti clockwise direction and we got in early ......might be different for other categories though