Well no one saw that coming, least of all Warnock | Vital Football

Well no one saw that coming, least of all Warnock

Bloomeram

Alert Team
And who were the arse holes in those snowmen outfits.......................Bloody sheep shaggers !

Well done Cameron Jerome, put his body into everything and out muscled Morrison...................................Lets have another one of your Video's son !
jerome v cardiff.JPG

Where the hell did that come from? 1st half the only difference was a goal, 100% down to an Olsson error. 2nd half we were all over them most of the time. More shots, more shots on target, more corners, less fouls against.......

That is two games on the trot that I have enjoyed. Lost one and won one.

Come on you absolute Rams!

I'm actually very surprised at his lack of reaction to losing, I thought he'd come unglued and demand a rematch with us only being able to field the same 11 we would of for the postponed match, he was actually quite calm

Where the hell did that come from? 1st half the only difference was a goal, 100% down to an Olsson error. 2nd half we were all over them most of the time. More shots, more shots on target, more corners, less fouls against.......

yes

MA yes Ollson fault

MA. Yes Ollsons leg fault for goal but really poor attempt be Huddleston to stop the cross turning to the side and waving your leg is no way to stop a cross and he does it a lot No cross no goal

MA. Yes Ollsons leg fault for goal but really poor attempt be Huddleston to stop the cross turning to the side and waving your leg is no way to stop a cross and he does it a lot No cross no goal

IMO Hudds was never going to get there to tackle the guy in possession. The guy got the ball and crossed it giving none of our players time to get a tackle in. Hudds stepped forward and then took up position, did indeed wave a leg at it and demonstrably move his arms out of the way to avoid getting done for hands.

IMO Hudds was never going to get there to tackle the guy in possession. The guy got the ball and crossed it giving none of our players time to get a tackle in. Hudds stepped forward and then took up position, did indeed wave a leg at it and demonstrably move his arms out of the way to avoid getting done for hands.
poor attempt in my opinion not his fault for goal But should have made a better attempt

Latest Rams News