Well it seems Boris has got summat r8 | Vital Football

Well it seems Boris has got summat r8

Rod Currie

Vital Football Legend
On the PM's reccomendation 100 year old Capt/Colonel TOM MOORE is to become SIR TOM MOORE.Richly deserved in my view.UTMPB

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/11658156/coronavrius-schools-reopen-teaching-unions-checklist/

They only have 169 demands to satisfy before they think about venturing back- the Devil is in the detail you know
eg
It will not be safe to mark children’s books during this period. Will clear instruction be given that no marking should take place and the books should not be taken to and from home/school?

Will staff be told to wash their hands before and after handling pupils’ books?

You don't want to be getting straight back into it without a few practise runs!

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/11658156/coronavrius-schools-reopen-teaching-unions-checklist/

They only have 169 demands to satisfy before they think about venturing back- the Devil is in the detail you know
eg
It will not be safe to mark children’s books during this period. Will clear instruction be given that no marking should take place and the books should not be taken to and from home/school?

Will staff be told to wash their hands before and after handling pupils’ books?

You don't want to be getting straight back into it without a few practise runs!

Mark books in gloves.... dispose gloves...

Actually if Mrs FKB's experience is anything to go by, the younger teachers barely mark books anyway.

Mark books in gloves.... dispose gloves...

Actually if Mrs FKB's experience is anything to go by, the younger teachers barely mark books anyway.

But, but, who's going to put the gloves on for them???????????
I imagine Mrs FKB is sporting a wry smile at the antics of some of her colleagues.

Been watching the teachers who are working at the school I deliver to every day interact with the kids and each other with absolutey no regard for social distancing whatsoever
About time they manned up but not much chance of that imo this country’s gone to the dogs I tell ya thank hook this lot wasn’t around 70 odd yrs ago

well done old boy ,you are my hero pal. brilliant.
an mp as asked for medals to front line workers. IVE NEVER HEARD OF ANYTHING SO FUCKIN RIDICULOUS IN MY LIFe. FUCKIN STUPID. the nurses are paid to work with anything that comes there way,yes its dangerous and yes theyre under paid ,but medals for fuck sake give it a rest. oh and by the way my wifes a nurse and has been 30 years, she dosnt want a medal for saving lifes almost every day not just from feb/march.
anyway well done Tom xxxxxxxxxx

Medals all round, its just sentimental nonsense that will look cringeworthy in a years time. NHS staff like everyone else, just want to be valued and treated fairly. They don't need a medal.

Teachers will have several weeks non contact with homework marking practice before stepping up with actual contact.
All homework will be sterillised before and after contact and teachers will operate in specially imported micro bacterial free pressurised units and will then isolsate immediatley after each marking session for 6 weeks enabling them to toss it off to make up for the summer holidays they won't get further furloughed for.

Meanwhile, back at your local A & E on a fraction of the salary and 10 times the hours of work...................