Well I won't be clapping - This is some warped joke surely? | Page 3 | Vital Football

Well I won't be clapping - This is some warped joke surely?

Ok ok i admit i got some pals in the media to set this whole clap Doug thing just to pizz Fear off and wind him up

I've ordered 30,000 of those clapper thingies for Saturday to really help this thing go off!

Please everyone grab a clapper..... then find the guy who thought of this stupid idea and smack him round the face with it.

Cheers,

I've kept quiet on Doug but here's my 2p worth
Can't decide his biggest crime
Paying himself too much year after year he was the country's highest paid club chairman
Demolishing the old trinity , still angers me .
Ripping apart the 82 squad
Naming a stand after himself !
His general arrogance , met him once and he spoke down to us like we were something the cat had brought in, steve stride was polite Andy friendly though.

The only positive , Can't believe he still goes to most games , he must have strong feelings for the club ??

I've ordered 30,000 of those clapper thingies for Saturday to really help this thing go off!

Please everyone grab a clapper..... then find the guy who thought of this stupid idea and smack him round the face with it.

Cheers,

:clap::clap::clap:

All at the clubs expense, in the best seats, and with free meals etc.

For sure, anyone over that time would become a fan. I salute the old guys who attend at their own expense and in the normal seats more.
That's a fair point, with the amount of money he's amassed off the club !? Has he put a penny back in ??
He will end up being the richest man in the graveyard when he goes (not wishing ill on him may I add).

Probably scared of losing his parking space, he was a jammy bugger because Graham Taylor was his and our saviour. His denial of the successful teams that played whilst he wasn't in charge shows what a @@@@ he was. Imagine a manager finishing 6th and 10th and winning the European Cup and super Cup and getting sacked.
First paid director of a football club, took a fortune out of us then a cool 35m when Lerner took over whilst we all lost a packet on the over priced shares we had bought at £11 a pop.