Well done.. | Vital Football

Well done..

absolute bloody chuffing brilliant, "i said ohhh ahhhh jonh lundstram...."wicket"....ooooh ahhh lunnny strum",
sos about the wicket bit,
not bad for a pub league team all this from l1 3 yrs ago to today.....bloody superb

mi spelling might be a bit offf
i'm blaming self inflickted can and bottle opening

A real PL performance, I thought. They looked to have a bit more than us for the first half hour, passing was crisper, they were first to the second ball, they looked to be half a yard faster, and I really fancied their front line of Townsend Benteke and Zaha. Couldn't believe their keeper saved Didsy's shot.

Then my lad Lunny, right place right time and we were there. We stuck at it, niggled away, fouled a bit, roughed 'em up a bit, and wasted time like seasoned PL pro's. I was very proud of them today.

A real PL performance, I thought. They looked to have a bit more than us for the first half hour, passing was crisper, they were first to the second ball, they looked to be half a yard faster, and I really fancied their front line of Townsend Benteke and Zaha. Couldn't believe their keeper saved Didsy's shot.

Then my lad Lunny, right place right time and we were there. We stuck at it, niggled away, fouled a bit, roughed 'em up a bit, and wasted time like seasoned PL pro's. I was very proud of them today.
Summed up perfectly and I thought when Didsy didn’t put that away it would be a draw but we moved up another gear, scored and made them look poor.