Well done United | Vital Football

Well done United

I thought we played ok but were still below par,we were very poor after gerrin oursens in a comfortable position(2-0 up) I thought it was strange to alter ourshape by tekin a striker off.Goldie MotM for me and i think Enda had a good game also. Did anyone hear that nobhead Mike McCarthy's(new Radio Sheff reporter) description of Billy's goal? He said it was a long ball(indicatin it was a HOOF)it was in fact a beautiful pass from Kezza to send Goldie away UTCB

Last edited:
Wilder says anyone being negative about the game,needs to go and have a look at themselves.

Could i just say Students piss off :car:
yeah played some lovely football yesterday plus great run by enda for the winner hope people get off his back now still a vital part of our set up still think we could do with a striker with pace come january to give us somat a bit different up top

so suddenly Enda isn't the waste of space he was at the beginning of the season............funny that.

Well done Blades, a wins a win.
Waking up on Sunday always feels better after one :yes:
i never thought he was monte he just ran out of steam towards the end of last season people forget he came from league 2 and it was a big step up to the championship but he is an integral part of our set up actually linked up well with marvyn when he came on promising signs of a left side partnership if we have to change our shape

Wilder says anyone being negative about the game,needs to go and have a look at themselves.

Mind boggling that the uni never thought to warn families 20,000 + people would be descending on the area between 1 and 3oclock I bet some only got away just before we came out,ludicrous,mind you it’s no better today what with the 10k run had to detour round city centre to get to see the mrs took over twice the time as usual :taz:

Preston weren't going to go the whole season without getting an away result. They're as good as most teams in this division.
I thought we played ok but were still below par,we were very poor after gerrin oursens in a comfortable position(2-0 up) I thought it was strange to alter ourshape by tekin a striker off.Goldie MotM for me and i think Enda had a good game also. Did anyone hear that nobhead Mike McCarthy's(new Radio Sheff reporter) description of Billy's goal? He said it was a long ball(indicatin it was a HOOF)it was in fact a beautiful pass from Kezza to send Goldie away UTCB
Didn't realise how good the R/S reporters were until these new dudes started. Guess they'll improve with time.

People don’t realise what they’ve got until it’s gone,Gary Sinclair gets loads of stick but the clown we had yesterday was a joke and I think he’d put his 5 yr old in charge of the sound system at half time it was cringeworthy
Come back Gary ffs

People don’t realise what they’ve got until it’s gone,Gary Sinclair gets loads of stick but the clown we had yesterday was a joke and I think he’d put his 5 yr old in charge of the sound system at half time it was cringeworthy
Come back Gary ffs
is mr sinclair over in paris for the ryder cup seem to recollect he went over to the states for the last one 2 years ago

Maybe but if so he’s there in plenty of time it doesn’t start till next fri and they haven’t even started practising yet

Maybe but if so he’s there in plenty of time it doesn’t start till next fri and they haven’t even started practising yet
I thought i heard Sinclair say at the Brum game he was goin to a weddin yesdi.I agree his replacement was pish poor dunt mek Gary gr8 tho,one of the few things i enjoyed him sayin was as H/T was approachin at the Villa maulin and he gor a bollockin for that.:giggle:UTCB

I thought i heard Sinclair say at the Brum game he was goin to a weddin yesdi.I agree his replacement was pish poor dunt mek Gary gr8 tho,one of the few things i enjoyed him sayin was as H/T was approachin at the Villa maulin and he gor a bollockin for that.:giggle:UTCB
Think he said it was his daughters wedding Rod? If so even the most ardent blade could be excused for that one.
Whilst writing could I just mention Ollies sublime free kick for Bash to score that wonderful header.

Yes, in a few years Sheffield will be just one big Asian student village. Nothing racist, just fact. Seems English folk can't make the necessary grades to get into Uni's. Or could it be something else. :cool:

I don't think that is based on statistical research Mahatma!

We should be very grateful for the overseas students and their money coming here to attend our Universities. Take that away and there really is feck all left to Sheffield's economy.