well done tesco | Vital Football

well done tesco

badge73

Vital 1st Team Regular
A six-year-old boy was asked to leave a Tesco store by a security guard because he was not wearing a t-shirt while shopping with his mother.

The guard at the store in Braintree, Essex, approached Harry and his mother Paula as they walked to the toy aisle so that the youngster could spend his pocket money.

The guard told Mrs Seaborn that Harry had to cover up or leave the store.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2381176/Tesco-Boy-6-ordered-cover-security-guard-shopping-mother-wearing-t-shirt.html#ixzz2aWjfX2bt

cannot agree more with tesco and the security guard, why the feck should half naked people be allowed to spread their sweat and germs everywhere, especially in a food place!!

What in this heat its bad for kids not to wear tops whilst with there parents? But on the other hand the kid could get sun burnt anyway without cover as the UV rays are so high, so imo its daft picking on kids for not wearing a top of some sort but also the parents ought to be careful not to get there kids sun burnt, rant over!

What in this heat its bad for kids not to wear tops whilst with there parents? But on the other hand the kid could get sun burnt anyway without cover as the UV rays are so high, so imo its daft picking on kids for not wearing a top of some sort but also the parents ought to be careful not to get there kids sun burnt, rant over!

i was im M&S once and a guy sat by me without a shirt on.... it was bad... people should be made to wear shirts in all stores

I agree with Tesco and think the mom is a disgrace taking her kid out without a top. What if it rained? No need to walk around, other than on the beach/on holiday without a top on.

Well done Tesco, nice to see a shop with standards.

Oh and then dragging her son through the press making some sort of god knows what point?

Pathetic, get a grip love.

How old was the kid? If it's an adolescent then for him to go without a shirt is not on but if his just a lad of about 5, I really don't see the big deal, it's a stom in s tea cup (had it been a girl of legally mature years then it would have been a storm in a d-cup.....if we're lucky)

He was six. The mom should be capable of putting a t-shirt on him, has she never heard of sun burn? And if it rained etc?

She's pathetic complaining about this.

Still though, is it a big deal? You said that it's ok to go without a shirt on the beach, well I bet he'll get less sunburn or less wet in the rain in Tesco's than he would on the beach.

My kids have never walked around a shop without a top on but I really think it's a bit of an overreaction to throw them out.

Not a big deal mate no. So much so, how has it even made the news?

But taking your youngster out without a shirt...? On a beach I mean you can walk around without a shirt on, one would expect parents have the brains to put on suncream, take covers for the kids AND have t-shirts / hats ready for when it gets too hot.

Surely ?

Not a fan astonion?

I'm not a massive fan, too big for me, I like the Sainsbury near me. I do however collect points on a tesco credit card and then when they send vouchers........I'm boring myself here..... they do a double your points value thing and I go buy some equipment.

Last one I got was an ipod dock worth £250 which for me was free basically.

I wore my shirt whilst buying it, not for hygiene but if I took my shirt off, the ladies and the men just can't keep their hands off.

Understandable really.

Do those on the tills use hand cleanser between customers? Do all those who shop and pick things up and put them down again use cleanser between doing so? Do all the shelf stackers use hand cleanser between boxes when they have rotated stock? How about those who produced/packed/shipped the goods? Do those who work behind the meat/fish/salad/deli counters use cleanser between handling products? Are the hands that pick up the serving gloves clean or have they passed infection to the outside of the glove?

Imagine where the hands that touch the items have been before.

And there is meltdown over a bare chested six year old.

The Fear - 30/7/2013 13:54

I agree with Tesco and think the mom is a disgrace taking her kid out without a top. What if it rained? No need to walk around, other than on the beach/on holiday without a top on.

should see mr and mrs fear chase Jonathan around on the holiday in turkey :2: :2: :5:

Yes because they regularly stop people and check how clean their hands are before letting them finger all the fresh food products.

No doubt people who don't wash their hands after wiping their arses will have put their hands on all the apples but let's make sure 1 child is made an example of hey!

Tesco a shop with standards? Never thought I'd see that in a sentence

They have a policy, it has been reported enough.

Mom's policies should include dressing their children properly and going out prepared.

I'm no advocate for Tesco and their bully boy planning permission stuff, but on this, I think they are right.

Society has lost all standards (even at the cricket the other night, shit on the Villa songs being sung, cricket never used to be yobby)

And when you get your veg/fruit home thefacehead, give it a wash, job done!

You're welcome!

:14:

badge73 - 30/7/2013 16:20

should see mr and mrs fear chase Jonathan around on the holiday in turkey :2: :2: :5:

The fact I didn't go with my parents would have made that very difficult for them. :2: