Well done Paul Cook. | Vital Football

Well done Paul Cook.

Such a shame after last fantastic season but through one thing and another, poor signings on limited budget, team selections, injuries, poor play, players playing out of position and the takeover dragging its feet so long. Maybe even the formation that worked so well last time may not be right for the players we have.
We can turn this around but we may have to pray for miracles or have a massive turnaround in players this January because it's doubtful whether much of what we have now will be up for the relegation dogfight we are in now.
Wonder what Sharpey thought of that. Was he sat with his fellow fans today?

Why open a new thread when you could just moan in the Boro away thread?

Is it record equalling or just outright?

Either way the next away is at Bolton. I'd suggest we all get there and support the lads to help stop the rot but would probably get lynched.

Losing away at a title contender isn't the end of the world, but it's the approach and intent that's concerning. The most disappointing thing about this horror run is how we approached fixtures against those below us such as at knob end and Millwall for example. There is just no justification for how we set up and played in those massive games in the context of our season to avoid relegation.

"New club record"
"Pray for miracles"

Bloody hell lads, nowt like a bit o' backbone, eh?

Mid table ...... 4 points above relegation places (and only 7 from play offs too) ........ tremendous home record ........... shitloads of injuries ......... run of games against teams below us to come .........

As the great Levi Stubbs once sang ......... same old song.

"New club record"
"Pray for miracles"

Bloody hell lads, nowt like a bit o' backbone, eh?

Mid table ...... 4 points above relegation places (and only 7 from play offs too) ........ tremendous home record ........... shitloads of injuries ......... run of games against teams below us to come .........

As the great Levi Stubbs once sang ......... same old song.

Same old excuses more like, i knew it wouldnt take long.

I don't remember anyone called No 23 posting anything when we won the league. Or when we had a good start to this season. Sorry mods I know personal insults are discouraged on here but No 23 is a knob.

I don't remember anyone called No 23 posting anything when we won the league. Or when we had a good start to this season. Sorry mods I know personal insults are discouraged on here but No 23 is a knob.
Agree Chet, one suspects a returning ex poster!

It’s been bad for weeks n weeks now just the odd win at home papering over the cracks call it what’s you but I for one put it down to bad management he’s the one that picks the team and everything else sets um up to play and look how crap it’s been maybe got another 5 games turn it around in my views

It’s been bad for weeks n weeks now just the odd win at home papering over the cracks call it what’s you but I for one put it down to bad management he’s the one that picks the team and everything else sets um up to play and look how crap it’s been maybe got another 5 games turn it around in my views

'Just the odd win at home' ......

Are you pissed?

FFS stop fucking moaning you boring bastards,we have injuries and have lost games to teams who are all in the top ten bar Millwall.
Just what do you lot fucking expect?
Fuck off.

So not beating a top 10 team is acceptable then?
We have lost to teams that are/where beneath us, remember the pasting at Preston?

Really couldnt make this up! Odd win at home? Odd defeat or odd draw maybe but odd win??