Well done Lewis Fiorini ! | Vital Football

Well done Lewis Fiorini !

I think he has already played for them? That's decent though, looks like they've got Denmark and Belgium coming up so games at a reasonable level

Game is on Thursday 7th October v Denmark I think;
Would miss the pizza cup on Tuesday 5th.
Could potentially play at Wigan on Saturday 9th.

England U21 play on Thursday 7th and Monday 11th, so Wigan game is already probably at doubt.

Well done Lewis.

You'd assume that Josh Griffiths will be in the England U21's so we could do with another selection somewhere (Scully for the Irish full team?) to enable the Wigan game to be put back. Not sure if Wigan have any likely call ups

Well done Lewis.

You'd assume that Josh Griffiths will be in the England U21's so we could do with another selection somewhere (Scully for the Irish full team?) to enable the Wigan game to be put back. Not sure if Wigan have any likely call ups
Wigan last game during an International weekend was postponed due to them having 3 or more players called up.

Although Fiorini was born and brought up in Manchester he qualifies for Scotland through his grandmother who died before he was born.

I was going to make the same observation that he is on dead balls for the Scots. Delivery has been pretty decent as well. Certainly none just gone straight to the near post defender