Welcome to FM refugees | Page 9 | Vital Football

Welcome to FM refugees

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting.... So a permanently excluded member comes back under a duplicate account and the moderator turns a blind eye. R4J et al, there is hope for you on FM after all. :eek:

Interesting.... So a permanently excluded member comes back under a duplicate account and the moderator turns a blind eye. R4J et al, there is hope for you on FM after all. :eek:

I think R4J is having a ball now, with Uncle Andy in charge. So many new ids have suddenly appeared!
Must have been waiting for Bloomer to disappear, so they all could join en masse!! (Wink wink)

A forum that was dying is suddenly full of life! Although I suspect one ends up talking to the same person over and over, rather than several different persons.
But to be fair, a few haven't totally abandoned ship and are still contributing, and with Andy in charge it's way better than having Rattea.

However I still can't bring myself to contribute as frequently as I did.
That's partly in solidarity with Roger and Bloomer. Both shabbily treated.
And who wants to talk in circles with R4J? Or put up with DCFC's tirades.

What ARE you talking about? Can you name the name the 'new' IDs? I see one prodigal son, (hurrah!), one female (ever bigger hurrah!) one pain in the ass (very VERY under orders to behave) and a number of folk who've returned now the forum doesn't look like it was run by the Forest Mothers Union

Well done good job. Keep it up.
You're obviously very talented.
Congrats on a job well done.

What's there to back up? It's so obvious.
Well you're trying very very hard.
So congrats. Keep it up.
But we're well entitled to disagree and have our own observations, especially since the topic is about that forum and nobody's posting negative comments about that forum on that forum.
I think you should worry more what's posted there, than what's posted here.
Nobody's prosecuting and your defense wasn't called for.
FM Admin banned certain members for the simple crime of mentioning this forum there. I don't see why you must now come here and defend that forum here, when the very mention of this forum there is disallowed.

1 thing I've noticed about the FM board is that many of the fouled mouthed gits who seem to pervade that board, although still gits are no longer foul mouthed. The bullying also seems to have gone, perhaps because there's hardly anyone left there to bully.

You’re right, my comments aren’t about the quality of this or any other forum, all have their merits and this one more than many, they were about your still unsubstantiated bullsh*t, so ill leave you to it and think of some more players you can eat.

You’re right, my comments aren’t about the quality of this or any other forum, all have their merits and this one more than many, they were about your still unsubstantiated bullsh*t, so ill leave you to it and think of some more players you can eat.

Obviously you haven't.
But you're certainly trying very very hard.
Superb work.
Pity it didn't include lifting the bans of those maligned.
And no you've done nothing to stop the virus.
So don't compare your actions with what others did in the past. They took action. You allowed him back. That's bullshit to me.
You stick to moderating your board.
No need to give us instructions here.

Guys, I didn't want this tit for tat banter or argument about another messageboard, that has gone, I have moved on and FM and my 20 year association with it now seems like a distant memory.

I started this MB up hoping that we had people joining with the mentality to have decent and witty comments and banter, if you just want to back bite and rack up the past can you please do it on another MB.......................................

Well said Bloomer.
I guess I was wrong about Sir being Rom then...but, whoever you are, why have a go at Andy?
Yes the banning of Roger, Bloomer and ‘Amster was petulant and ridiculous but it wasn’t Andy who was responsible...it was the FM hierarchy.
Since then everyone has made a choice. Most have supported Bloomer’s new venture but continued to post on FM and one or two have decided not to move and stick with the old site...each to their own.
Personally I deplore the banning of the ‘FM3’ and continue to call for their reinstatement but at the end of the day both Bloomer with ‘VR’ and Andy with the somewhat poisoned chalice of FM are doing their best to provide a forum for fans of DCFC.
As mactheman, I think, said a few weeks ago...’the more (sites) the merrier’...absolutely no need to take sides between Bloomer and Andy...support them both, at least until Andy has a chance to resolve the unfair Ramjet ban...and the comments about R4J ‘having a ball’ are just utter nonsense.

Which is, as I say, totally ridiculous and probably the last time the word ‘vital’ was allowed by the FM gestapo. I didn’t even see Bloomer ‘promote the forum’...I only saw him say it was a sad day because he was leaving...however, my point remains...none of this is Andy’s fault so, whoever Sir is, he, imo, needs to back off.

Right let us leave it there People....................Please promote the messageboard and website https://derby.vitalfootball.co.uk/ There are a lot of new features and things going on within the website, so please publicise and take a good look. I am still learning about the site and editor, so mistakes and things I have missed may be on the site but I can say it is a pleasure to use the editor and is a lot better than the other site.............................Right after al that I will now close this thread as I think everyone has had their say and we need to move on.Vital rams banner 2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Latest Rams News