Welcome goalkeeper Ethan Ross | Page 3 | Vital Football

Welcome goalkeeper Ethan Ross

"Disappointed with that one - he never had much of a chance but performed well on the occasions he did and seemed very promising. I was fully expecting him to start to transition to number one this season. Comes across as a real top bloke off the pitch too, he really gets what being a footballer is about at our levels and builds a good rapport with the supporters etc."

Comes across really well in interview. Sounds like he could be a bit of a character, which is usually a good sign for keepers (except Grobelaar 😱). Big lad - hopefully that should mean he’ll be good with crosses and corners. Welcome to the Bank Ethan 👏👍

Lots on here saying he will be back up. But back up for who?? Do these guys know something we don't, have I missed the announcement of us signing another goal keeper?
He could well be our first choice, only a years contract, but I think that is becoming standard now. Probably wont want to stay a bench warmer.
So until we sign someone else I am going to say he will be 1st choice. Whatever, the place in the team Welcome aboard the Loco Ethan.

Lots on here saying he will be back up. But back up for who?? Do these guys know something we don't, have I missed the announcement of us signing another goal keeper?
He could well be our first choice, only a years contract, but I think that is becoming standard now. Probably wont want to stay a bench warmer.
So until we sign someone else I am going to say he will be 1st choice. Whatever, the place in the team Welcome aboard the Loco Ethan.
But the others are all experts !

Michael want's an experienced spine apparently, that starts with an experienced goalkeeper