Welcome Cancelo | Vital Football

Welcome Cancelo

Based on that little vignette of clips I think Kyle Walker might have some sleepless nights. I was especially taken by the ones which saw him crossing from the left .......versatility appears to be in his locker.

I hold my hands up and say I have never heard of him until City were interested, but still question why we did not get a CB or a left back

I hold my hands up and say I have never heard of him until City were interested, but still question why we did not get a CB or a left back

We got Angelino Buzz, it seems Canseelo is quite adept at left back too. Can't really afford a large outlay at left back either with Mendy there and little chance of moving him on with his persistent knee problems, just have to hope he overcomes them problems, if he does we have a fantastic player in situ.

As for centre backs, it's a risk but then I also think if we don't start giving Garcia minutes we're going to lose him, I think we'll kick ourselves if we do.

I take your point BD and I have seen an article where Fernandinho has discussed his position this season and he will be asked to play there on occasions, this of course will increase his longevity in the squad,

Walker too may be used, but I have doubts about his positional play sometimes.

Jury out on Angelino who on the evidence to date on pre-season has a lot to learn but all will be well if we can get mend Mendy

I read somewhere that we only bought Angelino to sell for immediate profit. At the moment it is not going to happen.after his Pre season performance no takers

Thats a bit below the belt Skoorb, when and if, he gets fully fit he is some player.

Wasn’t intended to be. Just an expression of my frustration this prolonged absence. He does indeed have tremendous potential and I am looking forward to him being a first team regular.