Welcome back, Murph! | Vital Football

Welcome back, Murph!

BodyButter - 9/3/2013 04:43

Happy to see you back, fella.

Thanks.

I stopped posting mostly due to just having no time anymore and constant stresses, also whilst trying to ditch the "black dog" that is depression et al.

As per previous posts, there will be a few out there with no insults to throw my way anymore, I've stopped playing hockey and I am likely to be leaving the Air Cadet Organisation quite soon. After 9 and 14 years respectively...I've decided to look to do other things, as I feel I may have missed out on a whole lot of living by being bogged down by admin and travelling to stupid places to try and keep a little white ball out of a net.

murph - 9/3/2013 21:14

BodyButter - 9/3/2013 04:43

Happy to see you back, fella.

Thanks.

I stopped posting mostly due to just having no time anymore and constant stresses, also whilst trying to ditch the "black dog" that is depression et al.

As per previous posts, there will be a few out there with no insults to throw my way anymore, I've stopped playing hockey and I am likely to be leaving the Air Cadet Organisation quite soon. After 9 and 14 years respectively...I've decided to look to do other things, as I feel I may have missed out on a whole lot of living by being bogged down by admin and travelling to stupid places to try and keep a little white ball out of a net.

If keeping a little white ball out of a net makes you happy, keep doing it. If it doesn't, don't.

There are worse things to be doing in life, things like admin for example.