Weird dreams. | Vital Football

Weird dreams.

Bikini Inspector

Vital Football Hero
Last night I had my weirdest dream ever. I was in Las Vegas on a night out. I then went to a cafe which was full of African Americans singing a rap song. I look up from my food and say "This song is shit". All of a sudden that old rapper 2pac is there and he is challenging me to a fight.

He goes for me, I knock him out and exit the cafe, as I look back he is laying spark out on the floor. I then find myself going into a lift. A gang of 4 thugs enter the lift after me and when the doors close one of them starts on another person in the lift and then turns towards me. When he comes towards me I punch him and knock him to the ground where he has a massive seizure.

I run out of the lift in fear that I may have killed a man. Only when I exit the lift I am no Longer in Vegas but in Birmingham by the passport office place.

I start going down some stairs to get away and then all of a sudden I exit the stairs and I am on a lifeboat which is in a lifeboat house getting ready to be launched into the sea. As I am climbing off the boat I get my leg tangled in a chain and ruin the launch.

ME: "Sorry mate, I didn't mean to ruin your launch".

Lifeboat crew member: "Your apologies are just not good enough mate."

ME: "Well fuck you then, I didn't mean it anyway. I was only being polite."

The lifeboat crewman then grabs me and throws me down a hole in the floor of the boat which goes into a narrow wooden shoot and drops straight into the ocean.

As i am falling down the shoot I can hear the sea and feel scared. At the last minute I put my foot up and stop myself from dropping into the sea. I am feeling good for about 2 seconds and begin to bang on the walls of this enclosed shoot when I hear the crewman shout "LAUNCH BOAT".

At that point the boat is launched into the sea and water rushes up into the narrow wooden shoot which now feels like a coffin. I begin to drown. Just before I die I wake up with my teeth clenched.

:179:

Feckin hell Bikini dude that scared me lol bloody hell,

I have been watching a lot of documentries on dream stuff and sub concious, you got some stuff on your mind and feel weghed down i feel, stand up to something whatever it is thats in your way or needs sorting out head on, something you need to get on top of, and i don't mean a bird ;)

I also watched this one doc that claimed that demons attack us in our dreams especially the ones with fear in them, i ain't a religous bloke like but there is some things that we don't understand, basically the ancients used to say we are attacked in our dreams by spirits that want us to feel fear hate and all that, maybe standing up to blokes is one thing but attacking them and all that is not a good idea, try chillaxing a bit dude and realising maybe punching blokes spark out ain't the answer lol i dunno trying to help and know i sound mental but watched a bit about this stuff, loads have things like this happen in dreams.

What a vivid imagination you have all my dreams tend to be about a gorgeous woman and I always fucking wake up just as I am about to fulfil my dream aaaaaaaagggggghhhh.

It is the first dream that has freaked me out. I normally have one where I am falling and wake up just before I hit the ground. But never drowning or feeling like i am about to die. It was like i was being buried alive and drowning at the same time.

I am not a violent person at all lol. I don't know for the life of me what the fighting bit could be about. Or the bit with the rapper.

Apparently the drowning is feeling stressed out and anxious about everything which makes sense at the moment. I want to do more research about dreaming, it is fascinating.

lol Gator i wish i had those type of dreams.

gator dude, i don't have them sort of dreams anymore ffs, ever since i settled down with the mrs all my enjoyment and excitement drained away slowly and painfully lol

Bikini Inspector - 3/2/2014 01:02

It is the first dream that has freaked me out. I normally have one where I am falling and wake up just before I hit the ground. But never drowning or feeling like i am about to die. It was like i was being buried alive and drowning at the same time.

I am not a violent person at all lol. I don't know for the life of me what the fighting bit could be about. Or the bit with the rapper.

Apparently the drowning is feeling stressed out and anxious about everything which makes sense at the moment. I want to do more research about dreaming, it is fascinating.

Probably bullshit but I watched this programme once and they reckoned when you have a dream when you are falling from a great height that if you don't wake up before you hit the ground you will actually die.This is how sick I am at times when I had such dream I tried to stay asleep to see if it was true fucking mad or what.

ClivetheVillan - 3/2/2014 01:16

gator dude, i don't have them sort of dreams anymore ffs, ever since i settled down with the mrs all my enjoyment and excitement drained away slowly and painfully lol
LOL I still get them I bet club does as well I still window shop as well haha.

The last time i had a dream about a fit bird was many moons ago, bloody hell i must be getting past it HELP ME!!

ClivetheVillan - 3/2/2014 01:36

The last time i had a dream about a fit bird was many moons ago, bloody hell i must be getting past it HELP ME!!
haha it was only the other night I did and my God she was gorgeous and I was in the middle of this park with loads of people around and I was saying well I don't mind people seeing if you don't and she just lay back legs akimbo and I fucking woke up.

ClivetheVillan - 3/2/2014 02:36

The last time I had a dream like that I woke up in a state of shock as when she "approached me" I couldn't go through with it as I'm married. Is it sad that I'm even married and faithful in my dreams?

Bikini Inspector - 3/2/2014 02:02

I can interpret your dream for you......it means that you are bonkers! :14:

Living that thug life Bikini! Problem?! I'll knock you out! Apology not good enough?! I didnt mean it anyway so fuck you!

hahahahaha quality mate.

SherlockGT - 3/2/2014 11:49

Living that thug life Bikini! Problem?! I'll knock you out! Apology not good enough?! I didnt mean it anyway so fuck you!

hahahahaha quality mate.

LOL Can't beat the Thug life mate.

I think you may have interpreted my dream correctly villan of the north. If i went to the doctors and told him he would probably put me on some sort of pills.

I have the most bizzarre dreams and sometimes I kick the missus whilst I'm asleep. I wake up pretty sharpish though when she smacks across the head. I had one dream that involved me being chased by robots and I found myself running into a dead end so I had to fight my way out and I just ran at these robots. As I hit one of them he just evaporated so I went on a rampage and attacked the rest of them, punching my way to freedom. I've dreamt I was being chased by two crooked plain clothed coppers and for some reason one was carrying a 2ltr bottle of lemonade with both hands and one was bradishing a knife. I kicked the one with the knife and then was woken up by a loud scream from the missus who promptly smacked me on the ear hole and ranted something along the lines of kick me again and I'll beat you to a pulp. And another time I dreamt I was in an old abandoned house. The wife was reading in bed and says I suddenly opened my eyes wide, sat bolt upright and panting out of breath I shouted "Oh my god it's a haunted house", then slumped back down and carried on sleeping. I think my brain is wired up wrong. lol

I once dreamt that my wifes friend have birth to an alsatian, interestingly the fur was not wet either.