Weekly THFC Football Operation Meeting Minutes | Page 14 | Vital Football

Weekly THFC Football Operation Meeting Minutes

Date: Friday, 15th April 2022 10am

Attendees:
Daniel Levy, Fabio Paratici, Antonio Conte, Ryan Mason, Ledley King, Rehanne Skinner, Katrina Law

As Daniel walked into the meeting room on his mobile, all you could hear was “He can say what he wants, I’m not paying for it.” Turns out Charlie Kane had put in an expense claim for the fuel for him and his brother going to-and-fro Augusta last weekend. The pair of them had even tried to charge the club for his in-flight entertainment.

Kat asked Daniel how many films they had watched. Daniel said “Apparently, they watched the same film 4 times, because they couldn’t figure out the plot”. Kat laughed and asked whether the film was Shutter Island or The Sixth Sense.

“No” said Daniel “It was Jaws”.

Meeting started 10:05am

Minutes of the meeting:

First Team Men’s Matches
Antonio was doing his best impression of Marlon Brando in the Godfather. His bout of COVID had left him with a sore throat and husky voice. Fabio asked how he was feeling. “Better than Doherty” was the response. That is after Matt had to miss the Augusta trip due to sitting in A&E for 12 hours after our match. He ended having to change seat in A&E after some kid in a Chelsea shirt with an M&M stuck up his nose became annoying.

Antonio said that he was disappointed with the first half against Villa but was proud of his team’s second half performance as they eventually chalked up a 4-0 win away from home. He also observed that Graham Scott was the early contender to take over Mike Dean’s mantle as the least liked of all of Mike Riley’s lot.

Apparently, Graham came into the changing room after with a spare match ball and asked Sonny to sign it for his niece. He asked Sonny never to mention that it wasn’t the original hattrick match ball. Just proves, the PGMOL referees just do what they want nowadays.

Looking forward to Brighton, Antonio said he expected more of the same from his squad. Because Kane had taken 2 days off, he felt compelled to let the rest of the guys spend some time with their loved ones before returning to training. He then surprised them all with another one of those horrible boot camps in Epping Forest. As always, the only one who was excited about it was Emerson Royal who plans to be the first member of the Royal family to play in the Champion’s League next season.

First Team Women’s Matches
Rehanne said that yet another week has passed without a fixture. Spurs women don’t play over the Easter weekend followed by 5 games in 15 days starting on the 24th April. We start with back-to-back games against top of the table Chelsea.

When it rains, it pours.

That being said, Rehanne was happy that Ashleigh Neville and Kit Graham had both signed new deals at the club. The roving full-back and our injured attacking midfielder put pen to paper meaning we now have at least 8 players signed up for next season. We only need 3 more and we will be able to field a full side.

Transfer Update
Fabio said that he had started to pull together 3 lists for the summer. The first will be used if we get Champions League football. The second will be for the Europa League whilst the 3rd will be for the Europa Conference League and below.

Our Managing Director of Football said that he will give an example of how it works. Using the left side of defence as an example, he said that Bastoni is on the first list, whilst Nathan Ake is on the second list. He said that he had 2 names on the 3rd list for left centre half. They all started laughing when he said they were Harry Maguire and Tyrone Mings.

Ledley said it makes him want to come out of retirement.

Any Other Business

Lady Gaga
The club are delighted to announce that Lady Gaga has signed the contract to perform at the stadium on 29th and 30th of July. Daniel said he has been keeping a poker face about it until now, but there is a million reasons why he is happy it’s going ahead.

Meeting concluded 10:50am

Very good muttley, cheered me up and smiling again, how the hell do you keep up such good writing/reporting? just keep doing it!

Mind his fantasy world works better than our Spurs fantasy world!

I make up loads of fantasy stuff, comedy scenarios mostly to make my wife laugh.
The difference being Mutters has provided himself with a vehicle to air those fantasies within the meeting minutes. Very clever.

One of mine so far today.
A Circus or Funfair is setting up in the playing field at the end of our road. Two Union Jack's flapping in the wind from two tall towers. Because of where they were flying it looked like they were above the last bungalow in the road.
A weirdo lives there who was once in the military I think. He has turned his property into a fortress. Metal fencing across the front with barbed wire across the top. A bread bin for postie to put letters in because the front is sealed off. He has barbed wire all along his back fencing. Spot lamps that illuminate his back garden.
We call him Seargent Weaver after a character in a Sci fi series who had a beard and wore a cap the same as this nutter.
He also rides an MZ motorcycle which is possibly the least cool bike in existence. He wears 1960s style helmet and cheap plastic leathers.

So the scene is set.

Those flags are Seargent Weavers I said. Out the back he has an underground bunker with a war room. He has one of those battle tables with ships and tanks on and uses his garden rake to slide them around according to what's going on in Ukraine.

My wife threw her head back with laughter which is all that matters.

It's the same as what Mutters does, he just makes shit up !!

I make up loads of fantasy stuff, comedy scenarios mostly to make my wife laugh.
The difference being Mutters has provided himself with a vehicle to air those fantasies within the meeting minutes. Very clever.

One of mine so far today.
A Circus or Funfair is setting up in the playing field at the end of our road. Two Union Jack's flapping in the wind from two tall towers. Because of where they were flying it looked like they were above the last bungalow in the road.
A weirdo lives there who was once in the military I think. He has turned his property into a fortress. Metal fencing across the front with barbed wire across the top. A bread bin for postie to put letters in because the front is sealed off. He has barbed wire all along his back fencing. Spot lamps that illuminate his back garden.
We call him Seargent Weaver after a character in a Sci fi series who had a beard and wore a cap the same as this nutter.
He also rides an MZ motorcycle which is possibly the least cool bike in existence. He wears 1960s style helmet and cheap plastic leathers.

So the scene is set.

Those flags are Seargent Weavers I said. Out the back he has an underground bunker with a war room. He has one of those battle tables with ships and tanks on and uses his garden rake to slide them around according to what's going on in Ukraine.

My wife threw her head back with laughter which is all that matters.

It's the same as what Mutters does, he just makes shit up !!
Just for a second there Nick I thought you were describing my dear departed old man, then I remembered he hated motor bikes lol!

Date: Friday, 15th April 2022 10am

Attendees:
Daniel Levy, Fabio Paratici, Antonio Conte, Ryan Mason, Ledley King, Rehanne Skinner, Katrina Law

Prior to the meeting started, Daniel said that he had secretly spoken to Boris Johnson who had enquired about borrowing The Lodge for a hush hush rave in the close season. Apparently, Boris said that him and his friends must keep moving from venue to venue to stop Sue Gray from finding out. Last time, his friends Donald and Melania entertained them at their golf resort in Aberdeenshire.

Meeting started 10:05am

Minutes of the meeting:

First Team Men’s Matches
Antonio was in a very glum mood after the Brighton 1-0 loss at home. Knowing his bonus structure, he was very angry with his players for bottling the opportunity to cement their position in 4th place. Fabio asked him whether he was considering trying something different for the last 6 games. Kat suggested walking football.

It was a doubly bad week with Thomas Tuchel changing his team and tactics to make sure that they threw away the points against Arsenal. He even started Lukaku up front, just to make sure.

Looking forward to Brentford away, Antonio said that he was confident that Hojbjerg could contain Eriksen in the middle of the park and stop the supply to Toney. Dier would also make sure that their big centre forward would have a quiet game. He was confident that Kane would take care of the rest.

First Team Women’s Matches
Yet another week without a game for the women. Rehanne said there is some more good news with Canadian Shelina Zadorsky looking very likely to sign a new contract. Our captain fantastic is hoping to put pen to paper next week.

There are also strong rumours that Emma Radacanu will turn her back on tennis and become Spurs new Number 10 next season. There will be a few more backhanders before that happens though.

Chelsea up twice next week.

Transfer Update
Fabio said that all the media talk this week has been about whether Eriksen would be re-joining the club next season. It was the obvious story line for a bunch of lazy journos who haven’t left their houses since the first lockdown. He said that whilst this is an obvious possibility, it means that nobody has noticed he’s been chatting with Angel di Maria who also becomes a free agent in the summer.

Any Other Business

Oliver Skipp
The club are pleased to announce that Oliver Skipp has signed a new contract until 2027. Fabio has also offered young centre half Alfie Dorrington is first professional contract.

When asked about his new deal, all Skippy would say was tchk tchk tchk !!!

Meeting concluded 10:50am

Mutters, did you sit on the THST catering meeting. ? Apparently quite a bit of dissatisfaction including no resurrection of the early Pie and Pint Deal and reverting to the sausage rolls of 2 years ago requested.
Some food for thought ?
Both the above were from Eric Dier !!

Mutters, did you sit on the THST catering meeting. ? Apparently quite a bit of dissatisfaction including no resurrection of the early Pie and Pint Deal and reverting to the sausage rolls of 2 years ago requested.
Some food for thought ?
Both the above were from Eric Dier !!

I'm not allowed to mix with the players.