Weeds v Frank Lampard's Lot | Vital Football

Weeds v Frank Lampard's Lot

ayamonte

Vital 1st Team Regular
Only 1 team in it in the first half - Derby look like a team of lightweights. Can Frank turn this round?

Derby have some talented young lads in midfield, but they were out muscled.

Perhaps Madine would've made a difference as Lamps was interested.

Shame :whistle:

Perhaps CW knows what he's doing..?
Ya just know if the twatbeast had gone to Derby and dun well some of these that won't accept him as a BLADES player wud be sayin why dint we ger him.King Kev was lucky to get Tufty in as boss and Tufty's been very lucky to do wot he's dun at BDBL cos he obvs hasn't as much idea abart wot meks a squad better than some of our fans.Leeds were very good last neet,they're havin a remarkable season especially when ya consider how many of their kids that's playin regularly.Let's get behind our club today,carry on wi the noise we've had in't last 2 home games or do we need a crap ref to ger us all goin? UTCB

There were more filthy tackles (from both sides, to be fair), examples of gamesmanship and chucking themselves to the floor than in most Premier league matches last night.
Leeds are good and effective but I can't condone the tactics - spying included.

There were more filthy tackles (from both sides, to be fair), examples of gamesmanship and chucking themselves to the floor than in most Premier league matches last night.
Leeds are good and effective but I can't condone the tactics - spying included.
D'ya think the Leeds keeper shudda gone for his foot in't head of the Derby lad Carpe? If that'd been t'other way round the Derby lad wudda gone.The officials were poor again i thought as for the spyin WTF is that all abart? Dock em 20 points.:yes::giggle: UTCB

D'ya think the Leeds keeper shudda gone for his foot in't head of the Derby lad Carpe? If that'd been t'other way round the Derby lad wudda gone.The officials were poor again i thought as for the spyin WTF is that all abart? Dock em 20 points.:yes::giggle: UTCB
he clearly looks at him then gets him in the nut, should have walked could have had his eye out