Weeds v Frank Lampard's Lot | Page 2 | Vital Football

Weeds v Frank Lampard's Lot

I reckon it's just Derry tryin to ger a reaction Carpe.UTCB

No Rod it's Derry having an opinion. Cheating in football happens in every game and every club is guilty of it (even the Blades). A guy on a public path watching a match comes very low on my level of cheating. As numerous ex players and managers have said it's happened since Noah was a lad but it's all about opinions

No Rod it's Derry having an opinion. Cheating in football happens in every game and every club is guilty of it (even the Blades). A guy on a public path watching a match comes very low on my level of cheating. As numerous ex players and managers have said it's happened since Noah was a lad but it's all about opinions
If Leeds didn't think they weren't doing anything wrong they wouldn't have been secretive about it, hiding in bushes and so on.
It's one thing to go along to a match to check for formations, tactics and players to watch out for. It's quite another to conduct clandestine spying when a training session is 'behind closed doors'.

Football is all about winning games and managers will try many things to gain an advantage over opponents Cheating in football shock horror, I think there's more wrong with football than this incident.

If Leeds didn't think they weren't doing anything wrong they wouldn't have been secretive about it, hiding in bushes and so on.
It's one thing to go along to a match to check for formations, tactics and players to watch out for. It's quite another to conduct clandestine spying when a training session is 'behind closed doors'.
Apparently it’s the done thing in South America he was probably acting suspiciously as probably being English he didn’t feel comfortable with the task he was given,that’s how I see it anyway,it’s morally wrong but no rules have been broken

Apparently it’s the done thing in South America he was probably acting suspiciously as probably being English he didn’t feel comfortable with the task he was given,that’s how I see it anyway,it’s morally wrong but no rules have been broken

It's been done for a long time here, ex players and managers
have said over the last few days. Cheating on the pitch upsets me more than this.
Morals in football? behave yourself

Having watched teams training, I'm amazed that anyone could learn owt. I'm much more troubled by diving for penalties. Professional football is just a thin veneer of gentlemanly conduct over blaggards and thieves.

You're entitled to you're views but i think we all know ya after a reaction Dezza dunt try and kid a kidda owd lad.:giggle: UTCB

You're entitled to you're views but i think we all know ya after a reaction Dezza dunt try and kid a kidda owd lad.:giggle: UTCB

I'll stick with my opinion compared to the cheating that occurs on football fields most games it's a non story. Pretty boring if everybody had the same views IMO :confused:

Football is all about winning games and managers will try many things to gain an advantage over opponents Cheating in football shock horror, I think there's more wrong with football than this incident.
Scale of wrongness is irrelevant. If something is wrong it's wrong. No one is suggesting that there aren't other issues in football.