Wednesday sack Pulis. | Page 2 | Vital Football

Wednesday sack Pulis.

Sky reporting now that there were rows about transfers which escalated and resulted in Pulis being sacked.

Not sure if that's a good result or not, Wednesday seem to have the no manager bounce, need something tomorrow preferably a win.

Not sure if that's a good result or not, Wednesday seem to have the no manager bounce, need something tomorrow preferably a win.
seems good to me, theyve been getting more points than us lot from the start, sacking the manager might actually slow that progression tho

Who on earth are we going to get to replace him? What a mess

cant be worse lets face it, I mean im not being anti CH but hes doing nothing that 'anyone' else cant do.
Apparently Arturs ex boss wanted the job, we should be on the phone begging him to come and get Artur playing again? ;)

cant be worse lets face it, I mean im not being anti CH but hes doing nothing that 'anyone' else cant do.
Apparently Arturs ex boss wanted the job, we should be on the phone begging him to come and get Artur playing again? ;)

True. Can't see him wanting job now though

It's fairly obvious from the players that we have had from there that Greece is a complete fucking joke league and any achievement that EM has ever had with Olympiacos is not worthy of the name achievement.

Er they battered us 3-0 and made us look like we are. Yes their league is a one or two horse race and not as competitive as ours but dont think we can be quite so dismissive.

Er they battered us 3-0 and made us look like we are. Yes their league is a one or two horse race and not as competitive as ours but dont think we can be quite so dismissive.

I meant the strength of the league in general.

The first Oly's first XI must be reasonable as they reach the last 16 of the CL fairly regularly.

If they were in the PL, they wouldn't be far off a relegation place, but I would expect the likes of a Newcastle, Burnley or Crystal Palace to beat us 3-0 comfortably as well.