Wednesday 19th September | Vital Football

Wednesday 19th September

Chips1889

Vital Football Hero
LST on the other place asked why we have moved from Tuesday to Wednesday.
Is it because of the midweek Sky coverage on the red button...6 fixtures for each day?
(That's what my lad said)

LST on the other place asked why we have moved from Tuesday to Wednesday.
Is it because of the midweek Sky coverage on the red button...6 fixtures for each day?
(That's what my lad said)
It is mate and it’s going to happen all through the season. I’m fuming I’ve arranged to cut my holiday short to be back for Tuesday.

It’s to balance out the fixture for Sky, here’s a bit about it.

https://www.bristolpost.co.uk/sport...ws/sky-sports-championship-red-button-1752131

Not just midweek games it seems. Today’s games at Ipswich and Bristol are also on the red button Ch 403

I think it's just Saturday between 1445 and 1715 that they're not allowed to show or stream game.
Yep it seems that way, but the various reports I’d read said midweek games only. I can’t think of any of our games that’ll be moved to a Sunday unless they’re on the box main match, the Pigs game has already been moved to Friday night and is main match on Sky anyway, but it does make me wonder why the two Saturday games were moved to Sunday especially Bristol.

Sky should create their own Football League...could tap into the vewing capacity available after 1:00 am every night.