Webber | Vital Football

Webber

FCBEARS

Vital Football Legend
In the video he says that there will be some big announcements in next 2 to 3 weeks that will really surprise people.....and excite the fans. He says it will show those fans who questioned us (the board) and show we have been working away on big things.

Please let it be Delia and Michael selling up

And didn’t score that often. Of course, when he did it was often spectacular.

Still waiting for these 'Big announcements.'
Or have we already had them? In which case they were neither big or exciting.

Please don't tell me it was the fantastic new type font adopted by the club...

Still waiting for these 'Big announcements.'
Or have we already had them? In which case they were neither big or exciting.

Please don't tell me it was the fantastic new type font adopted by the club...
Probably the Hayden signing, new badge being released, the loveky stripes, the new kit and Delia having a beer named after her.

Lots of fans asking the very same question....where is this exciting news? I'm sure Webber will hope we forget he said that.

Also lots of questions around where has all the premiership tv money gone and the 'decent budget' Smith said he had.

I'm sure Dean Smith didn't agree to having no money for two windows...sure my he wasn't tgst desperate to get a job. He would have been given another job where he coukd spend.

Burnley signed Scott twine I missed that. His name was bouncing about on norwich sites as a great player to sign but we can't afford 4 million.

Second game of season to see the signings we missed out on as Wigan were able to afford them.

Last edited: