Webber | Vital Football

Webber

Canary Kevin

Vital Squad Member
Never mind the fallout. Boatdrooms are rarely in agreement. SW was always leaving at the end of this season despite media reports.

It's the AGM tonight isn't it, I guess we will find out a lot more then. Surprised to hear of a falling out though ! I think he will be off at the end of season regardless, my understanding was he was clear on that from the offset.

Having just said the above.... I just remembered he did say he expects his "future to be sorted" during this last international break. Could that mean he is staying? It's not like he could have known in advance he will sign a contract for a new job in this international break.... that tells me he was talking more about another contract with us?

Sad thing is he can leave. We can not. We will be stuck with Delia and spare tyre NA as our director of football.

I wonder why now he is falling out with them? They are as poor and annoying as they were when he started. Maybe a investor came in after discussions with webber and she ignored it.

Dean Smith must be thinking 'oh, bloody hell '

We all knew when NA was made assistant director of football something was up but we were told no it's not to replace webber