Weatherview with Bob.

BlackBob

Vital Football Legend
a few of us had a good result last year regards betting on such an event.a few fucked up because they went with the wrong bookie and data station.
for this year i'd recommend getting early odds with Ladbrokes who report from Albermarle barracks.
just a thought for TNMW if he could make a sticky of this thread,i'd be more than happy to post up the data runs and our chances of when to strike :2:

BlackBob

Vital Football Legend
i'll do me best to stick some loot in folks pockets.another 2 weeks before it's worth even reading the charts let alone taking them serious.

BlackBob

Vital Football Legend
batten down the hatches wednesday onwards.a quite potent LP system will rattle in from the west,delivering gale force winds for us.

BlackBob

Vital Football Legend
i think a few posters missed out last year,as they went with Coral's who took their reports from Newcastle airport.
so no payout for them.

BlackBob

Vital Football Legend
no chance with everything comming from the west at present.weather watch has been issued for strong winds.Spadeadam has already recorded a 60mph gust,so a wild few days on the cards courtesy of ex-hurricane Ophelia.

---------------------------

Weather type:
High Winds and Heavy Rain

Alert risk period:
06/10/2011 00:01 until 06/10/2011 23:59

Alert details:
A spell of heavy rain and strong to gale force winds will affect the northern half of the UK from the early hours of Thursday.

The strongest winds with gusts in excess 60mph affecting western coastal parts of Scotland and northern England, along with the north and west of Northern Ireland initially, slowly migrating east (and weakening) through the day with eastern coastal regions of Scotland and Northern England expected to see gusts of 50-60mph during Thursday evening.

Rainfall in the form of frequent heavy, blustery and thundery showers is also likely to bring 25mm or more to the west of Scotland and Northern England - particularly over higher ground. This coupled with already sodden ground could result in some localised flooding.

BlackBob

Vital Football Legend
too far south for me,as got me work cut out doing indepth for our region.
but i'll do me very best for any localised special occasions you have planned.it's all in the time and research for one particular area that gives the best outcomes.

manx_toon

Vital Reserves Team
might be a bit off your kinda thing, but you any good with tides?
How will the Irish Sea be tomorrow? I'm booked on the boat to Liverpool, so it had better go!

BlackBob

Vital Football Legend
cant be precise just yet,but there are signs of a MAJOR storm developing around next monday.
some erratic outputs at present that only time will firm up.eitherway it's something to watch for next week as currently we are stuck in a bog weatherwise.also strong signs that the jetstream will fragment sending the western portion way south over Spain.that would open the door to everything cold from the north.
trying to keep everything in laymans terms so it's undersatandable.