Weathering The Storm - Blog | Vital Football

Weathering The Storm - Blog

Very insightful article Tucks. I am not normally one to start condemning playersifthey are not playing up to standard but this time I must agree Marco does seem to have run out of lives. Time to move on.

Thanks Tucks ... and a well balanced article . I think we all know Stieps limitations , and although I quite like the guy , it’s time for him to step down . Three other players to mention ..... Hugill needs to be fitted into the side as Pukki can’t keep putting in the type of effort he put in against Reading for the rest of the season . I think we paid about the same for him as Brentford paid for Tovey and I can’t help but compare the two . Secondly I don’t see much from McLean except hearing him shouting and watching him bizarrely keep pointing at the grass at the side of him ! Thirdly , I think we all love and are proud of Josh Martin and I think as a young lad he has done so well to come in to an injury ravaged side and do so well . He struggled greatly in the first half against Reading , so maybe a rest for him as senior players return from injury ?

Its great to be top and to see us once again going well , but if promotion does occour then there needs to be some almighty big changes at the top of the club , or otherwise we will find ourselves where we were for the later part of last season , and who wants that ?

Totally agree YB.
We cannot afford passengers and when fit, the best players have to come straight back into the starting XI.
If certain players are not good enough to get into team now, they should not stay if we do get to premier league again. Stieperman and Mc Clean spring to mind.