Weather Update | Vital Football

Weather Update

fanforlife

Alert Team
Regrettably, because of the weather, the London mayor Sadiq Khan has said that all stonings will be postponed until further notice. . . . . .All because of a bit of bloody snow.

I hope they will stone the bosses of the rail network in the east who cancelled all the trains with less than an inch of snow on the ground .Pathetic

First bit of snow and everybody throws the towel in. Didn't Greater Anglia or whatever they're called cancel trains before the first snowflake!!?

Back in December the whole of the West Midlands shut down on one day (remember it well as it was my birthday and had to travel back in it from Norwich!) but there was six inches of the stuff. :behave:

First bus closed down altogether today.
Mrs DG could not even get to work without walking all the way in.
As for me, no snow on stairs so straight into the office in 20 seconds :grin:

emphasize the word ' start ' FFL and say like an old ad used to.
' its all in preparation int it love ' before grabbing a beer :grin:

Drayton Green - 28/2/2018 10:11

First bus closed down altogether today.
Mrs DG could not even get to work without walking all the way in.
As for me, no snow on stairs so straight into the office in 20 seconds :grin:

:lol: :lol:

Back in December I got to work no problem across the hall. Only problem was no pupils could get to me. Ended up having to email work out, which took me ages.

South Birmingham has only had a light dusting or two today. The weather has worked itself up into a gusto on a few occasions but I think it's actually too cold to snow properly. Not really sure what to expect tomorrow or day after, which is when we are supposed to get it. Last December was enough for me. Never seen so much of the white stuff in years! :behave:

Will the game go ahead on Saturday?

Also, Stiepermann is going to be out for a bit as he has just had an operation on his hernia.

I can testify from many visits to Oakwell , that it is a freezing place to visit in weather like this ! Glad I am giving it a miss and staying in the warm !