We should concentrate on | Vital Football

We should concentrate on

:giggle: There isn't enough drugs on the planet that would make me say we could make the fake massives look good ya plank.:giggle:Don't rule us out from getting summat at Old Trafford when we play em. UTMPB
I won’t it’s called a hammering

Manure dint have a shot on target in the first half today,as i said don't rule out DEM MIGHTY BLADES getting a result at Old Trafford.UTMPB
They’re playing the champions not a team that’s given up and gift wraps goals to whoever they play

Not a prayer
Probably get beat by Plymouth, they will be smelling blood

And even if we get past them, a decent Championship team, (Whichever it is) will put us on our arses

Big clubs plan their tactics to nullify and compete against big clubs. Instance Manchester against Liverpool today.
We have become Warnock Mk 2. Here to get autographs from the real big boys.
wevare returning to our rightful level until we have management that intends to compete on equal terms for more than 1 season.
Burnley, Leicester,Palace,Wolves have all done it and none of them are bigger than we are.
Is it the Sheffield thing, village mentality?

Big clubs plan their tactics to nullify and compete against big clubs. Instance Manchester against Liverpool today.
We have become Warnock Mk 2. Here to get autographs from the real big boys.
wevare returning to our rightful level until we have management that intends to compete on equal terms for more than 1 season.
Burnley, Leicester,Palace,Wolves have all done it and none of them are bigger than we are.
Is it the Sheffield thing, village mentality?
I reckon you've got a point there SBT.Last year's 'cocky, bit of swagger, underdogs punching above our weight' was a big motivator, widely loved, and recognised, by all.

Our default position when we come to reality is 'well what do you expect, it's little old Sheff U'

Time to stop sh !tting on ourselves, grow some and go about our business with confidence not cockiness.
Pride/fall. Empty vessels make most noise. Uriah Heap 'ever so 'umble sir, thanks for letting us 'ave a peep' mentality has to end- not helped by CW's default after match i/views.

Not a prayer
Probably get beat by Plymouth, they will be smelling blood

And even if we get past them, a decent Championship team, (Whichever it is) will put us on our arses
Whilst ever we're still in the cup we've got a chance to win it,however remote that chance may be,we've a chance.If you aren't in it you can't win it.UTMPB

Whilst ever we're still in the cup we've got a chance to win it,however remote that chance may be,we've a chance.If you aren't in it you can't win it.UTMPB

True, Guam start off in the world cup qualifiers, by that logic they must have a chance of winning the lot.

i will get both mi nuts out and shove a pinapple up mi arse in the middle of fargate if we do rodders . and ill give you my house hahahaahahah , but ya never know lol

i will get both mi nuts out and shove a pinapple up mi arse in the middle of fargate if we do rodders . and ill give you my house hahahaahahah , but ya never know lol
I haven't said i expect to win the cup but that we should concentrate on the cup now.2 home ties against lower league opposition,win em both and we're in the quarter finals(like last season)i'm obviously not takin owt for granted tho. Twirls don't take this badly but i don't want to see either your nuts or your pineappled arse.(n)Just think of the wazz ups in Sheffield if we did win the forkin cup tho.:party::toot::guiness::cheers::guitar::band2:UTMPB