We Owe The Fans A Performance | Vital Football

We Owe The Fans A Performance

VitalFootballAdmin

Vital Squad Member
Staff member
Nottingham Forest manager Aitor Karanka has said he's hoping to see the side put in a good performance for the home faithful when we host host Hull City this weekend.

<br><br><a href ="http://www.vitalfootball.co.uk/router.asp?589917">Click here to read the article</a><br><br>

We have a manager who is supposedly very good tactically, a first team coach, a first team fitness coach, a senior analyst and an assistant analyst . Yet we are still devoid of tactics, pace, ideas and footballers who make the wrong decisions over and over again and cannot even control a football.
Yes we are frustrated!

Nanpantan red - 11/2/2018 12:25

We have a manager who is supposedly very good tactically, a first team coach, a first team fitness coach, a senior analyst and an assistant analyst . Yet we are still devoid of tactics, pace, ideas and footballers who make the wrong decisions over and over again and cannot even control a football.
Yes we are frustrated!

I thought Karanka was very poor tactically and even though, I could see he wanted to go more offensive, by taking off Lichaj - Tomlin should have replaced Dowell & at least try Murphy & Vellios together.

Messages to Mr Karanka:

Dowell cannot play left midfield and whilst there must be some contractual obligation to play him - that cannot come at the cost of the team.

Mancienne is not a Captain.

Osborn needs a rest.

When Lolley came on, he is very clearly not a wing back and we ended up playing with effectively 3 x No.10's (Tomlin, Dowell & Lolley) - not the kind of tactics I'd expect!