We only need 6 points to hit the 51 point safety-mark | Vital Football

We only need 6 points to hit the 51 point safety-mark

HarrowGill

Vital Youth Team
... yet we are so shambolic when poor and unlucky when we apply the effort and are half-decent that I struggle to see where those points will come from.

Looks like we'll be preparing for next season in League 2 then...

Like I said earlier this week, 47 points is all I can see and we now will probably finish below Swindon.

Face it Pennock you can't polish a turd and next up it's Millwall without Dack.
That'll be 5 defeats in a row then.

Can't see us pushing for promotion in Division 2 either next year.is it not within our bounds to play for 90 minutes,nobody turned up first half,bar Holy perhaps.

HarrowGill - 1/4/2017 17:09

... yet we are so shambolic when poor and unlucky when we apply the effort and are half-decent that I struggle to see where those points will come from.

Looks like we'll be preparing for next season in League 2 then...

Don't think we should be bemoaning our luck. Our last three wins were all quite fortuitous. Apart from the Scunthorpe game we were INCREDIBLY fortuitous using up about seven seasons' worth of luck.

Can't say I agree about the Scunthorpe match being THAT lucky.

The penalties all came about because we were attacking and taking the game to them (at last). The first and third were as a direct result of players driving at the defence and being fouled, it's quite feasible that we could have scored from those two attacks if Dack and Wright had not been fouled. If that had happened, we'd all be hailing a brilliant fightback. It's and old cliche but I believe you make your own luck.

This like I said in a post 6 weeks ago will be down to the last game of the season v Nhants , cant see where 6 points will come before then. Just fearing it could be just like that last game away to Wycombe where its all went pear shaped and we down