We need..... | Vital Football

We need.....

MickMartin

Vital Football Hero
The Sham army to come outof retirement and put Ashley on a slab. I dont think Dingle and the boys would have let the fat fucking parasite get away with shitting all over the city and the fans. The lads today are soft as shite and the ground spunds like a morgue these days. Glad i grew up in the 70’s and 80’s migh have had fewer supporters but those that did go gave 100% which the team rarely did. Rant over carry on fat mike.

Great to see you back Mick, it always surprises me that nobody has caught up with parasite, and given him a hiding.
Maybe the message would get through then.

According to some media outlets, the rotund one has dropped his asking price. Could it be the recent more focused campaign is having an effect ? .

Welcome back Mick (y)

Pyrry,
don't know if you're being serious mate but Ashley is playing with us.
No way a ruthlessness businessman like himself would give potential buyers a heads up.

Pie
Just reading in the press, I know it's been said before etc etc but I also read that he wants to take control of his baby sports direct and may need the money to do that . Who knows ?
Don't know if this has legs or what but I heard a south Korean consortium were sniffing around, was it Mark Douglas the other week saying he knows parties are interested.?
Inshallah this is the beginning of the end !

Ashley hasn't dropped his price, it's just another step of his usual plan of taking the piss. All designed to con and relieve the pressure.

It's as true today as it was in 2008 when he said this:

I am putting the club up for sale. I hope the next owner is someone who can lavish the amount of money on the club that the fans want.

You don't need to demonstrate against me again because I have got the message. Any further action will only have an adverse effect on the team.

I am determined that Newcastle United is not only here today, but that it is here tomorrow for your children who stand beside you at St James' Park.

I know it has been said before but if he found a pet project, he may be interested in diverting resource away from NUFC. It may be coincidence but with his retail brand share price dropping, the sort of figure being talked about would be enough to take his shareholding above 75% which is a key landmark.

If Ashley ever sells - which I now don’t think he ever will - it’ll only be when the club is completely ruined (if it isn’t already) and he’s sucked the living daylights out of it. That’s the nature of cancer.

And when it’s completely fucked, future generations can ask “what did u do in the war daddy, to try and stop this?” I hope the daddies and grandpas can look themselves in the mirror. Cos “carried on regardless taking selfies; stuffing myself with crisps and trying to get a mobile signal whilst watching boring football in a ground adorned with sports direct shit from top to floor” just ain’t gonna cut it, I’m afraid. But hey ho.

No sign of the Sham lads coming out of retirement then or are they all in care homes now? Someone has to go and nail the fat ****