We Need to Talk about not winning at home...... | Vital Football

We Need to Talk about not winning at home......

It's called winning away and drawing at home - 42 games 84 points and meets the target average of pints per game as 2 - doesn't really matter which way round we do it - 19 unbeaten and only lost 4 all seasons - but winning all the drawn home games and we would have been home and dry now

It's called winning away and drawing at home - 42 games 84 points and meets the target average of pints per game as 2 - doesn't really matter which way round we do it - 19 unbeaten and only lost 4 all seasons - but winning all the drawn home games and we would have been home and dry now

I very rarely have two pints per game, unless it's on the telly!

I will be very disappointed and dissatisfied at only 2 pints per game even when we loose.

I will be very disappointed and dissatisfied at only 2 pints per game even when we loose.

Indeed, Got dragged home at 10pm by my 2 kids, can't recall how many more than 2 pints I "achieved" but had a good celebratory sleep in the armchair promptly after arriving back at home. Pretty sure the missus was elated and incredibly understanding.

We struggle to break down packed defences at home especially since Xmas.
Only 3 wins in 2019 our last Saturday 3pm home win was Newport on December 22nd.
Something for the Cowleys to burn the midnight oil over during the summer.

We struggle to break down packed defences at home especially since Xmas.
Only 3 wins in 2019 our last Saturday 3pm home win was Newport on December 22nd.
Something for the Cowleys to burn the midnight oil over during the summer.

I think you are right but teams who have come to Sincl Bank and taken something away such as your Port Vale, Stevenage, Macclesfield,Cheltenham raise their game massively on the day. After all they are coming to a team top of the league and they want to put one over on us. The league table though will show you that they don't play that every week else they would be where we are.

According to our rival supporters on 1ff teams don't raise their games and when I put this on there loads of them went crazy when I put this and even more so when I put we were a scalp, strange bunch.
Agree with you teams have definitely raised their game and several opposition managers have said was their side's best performance.