We need more George Baldock's in this country | Vital Football

We need more George Baldock's in this country

ayamonte

Vital 1st Team Regular
Quote from his interview with Henry Winter in the Times today

"....I can only tell you what the lads at Sheffield United are saying. We've had discussions in group chats. I've not seen one person say they don't want to play. It's football, it's what we do. Its devastating what's been going on but.if the Government and the Premier league say it's safe, and our amazing club doctors are happy with it, then so am I."

Great to hear some positivity from George

He comes across really well - just a decent down to earth guy who's been surviving in lockdown. It was good to see an interview with someone like him after the Rose/Aguero/Murray statements.....a bit of balance for once.

George is my player of the season. Great attitude, work rate and seems to have embraced the club and what we're all about.

It was telling when that muppet from Bournemouth started on CW, George was straight on the scene to protect his gaffer.

George is my player of the season. Great attitude, work rate and seems to have embraced the club and what we're all about.

It was telling when that muppet from Bournemouth started on CW, George was straight on the scene to protect his gaffer.
George's been gr8 like most of our squad has to be fair,FLECKY's my player of the season tho.I dunt think our Chris wudda come 2nd against that Bournemouth player if it had've kicked off,the player wudda hit the deck soon as our Chris threatened to throw a punch.:yes: Some of the comments from players abart bein scared have med mi piss boil,worra abart all care workers/Nhs/essential workers,gunna work for alot less wonga than them wimpy morons. UTMPB