We Made That Match Far Harder Work Than It Needed To Be | Vital Football

We Made That Match Far Harder Work Than It Needed To Be

VitalFootballAdmin

Vital Squad Member
Staff member
3 things we learned from Tottenham's win.. we made this a lot harder work than it needed to be.

<br><br><a href ="http://www.vitalfootball.co.uk/router.asp?7524432">Click here to read the article</a><br><br>

Don't we in the main play badly and struggle to see off crap teams

...the early home draws,/palace home and away, newport and Rochdale, Arsenal away... :3:

1) don't agree that we struggled in this match . With 80% possession it was a stroll in the park .
Had anybody been bothered to put the ball in the net we wouldn't even be thinking negative thoughts. One of them days . It happens

2) Aurier needs game time and patience from all of us . If he wasn't trying and not putting himself in the firing line we might have a problem . He is and we haven't .

3) we didn't miss Verts. Sanchez and Dier coped really well. Some of Diers passing was a bit iffy but the pair of them combined to defend what palace had to offer . Sanchez had a good game and is getting better every game .

3 Things:

1 - We dominated with a ton of possession. If we simply would have finished the good chances we had...some of them sitters...we would have won by 3-5 goals.

2 - Finishing is still a troublesome issue. Shocking that the scoreline was only 1-0.

3 - Sanchez and Aurier will be good with time. We shouldn't give up on them yet.

I'm personally not giving up on them when I comment, i just hope our training team spots the areas for improvements and work on these on the training ground. All players even Kane can be helped to improve.

Even Jermaine Jenas whom I rate extremeyl highly as an ex player pundit commented on the poor end product which I believe was the reason why we nearly dropped 2 valuable and vital ponits at Palace.

And I think we do struggle against park the bus teams.

Yes we have all the possession, yes we have most of the shots, yes we have the most on target, yes we have more corners...but we should be getting scores like we did at the end of last season......but we are not!

Don't agree with any of it - Barcelona would have struggled on that pitch.

We had three crystal clear chances and four half -chances, we absolutely dominated - on any other day we'd have taken half of our chances and would have breezed in with a 3 or 4-0 win.

They defended like their lives depended on it (which it did) and seriously never really looked to be a threat at all...

I get sick of those who think we should win every game against teams like this at this time of the season 3, 4, 5-0.... it just isn't that simple and just shows how naive some are.

Spursex - 27/2/2018 10:56

Don't agree with any of it - Barcelona would have struggled on that pitch.

We had three crystal clear chances and four half -chances, we absolutely dominated - on any other day we'd have taken half of our chances and would have breezed in with a 3 or 4-0 win.

They defended like their lives depended on it (which it did) and seriously never really looked to be a threat at all...

I get sick of those who think we should win every game against teams like this at this time of the season 3, 4, 5-0.... it just isn't that simple and just shows how naive some are.

Both teams play on the same pitch so I generally don't like using that as a excuse, but EX you were there and I wasn't, if it was that bad, so bit it.

I still think our finishing is worrisome though.