"We invented Jesus Christ" | Page 2 | Vital Football

"We invented Jesus Christ"

Villan Of The North - 11/10/2013 13:34

And from this angle the cross is inverted :10:

Spooky!

lol, yes. I wear the cross facing out, not facing me. Would you wear the other way around?

Lovely ring, D&G one, but doesn't fit me now I've been back to my training! DOH! Well, would fit the little finger but that is a bit naff I think!

I do like how a thread on Jesus Christ has become about me.

My work here is done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know a lot of people on here believe in Fear but I think the whole story is a bit too fantastic to be real. A guy with brain problems who has endless surgery and spends a year on his arse only to rise again, start the internet and become an internet millionaire who goes on holidays with superstars like Deano and has curries with legends like Prep? Pull the other one.

No one on here is allowed to pull the one, let alone the other one... I can assure you!!

James06 - 11/10/2013 15:48

This begs the question:

What did the romans actually do for us?!!

:1: :1: :1: :1:

And hear we go.........

Granted, granted, they gave us the roads but apart from that, what did the Romans ever do for us?

The Fear - 11/10/2013 13:18

Red devil eyes whilst seemingly praying and wearing a ring with a cross on.

Coincidence?

:177:

So you are Satan then JF?.. :17:

Villan Of The North - 11/10/2013 17:12

James06 - 11/10/2013 15:48

This begs the question:

What did the romans actually do for us?!!

:1: :1: :1: :1:

And hear we go.........

Granted, granted, they gave us the roads but apart from that, what did the Romans ever do for us?

They also gave us Hadrian wall. I mean what would we do without it?. I mean how else would we keep the Scots out :114:

If he was invented by the Romans surely he has to watch his back?

Or his side maybe?

Given their penchant for buggery, it certainly brings into question the Churches theories on lying with a man though :18:

So let me get this straight here, that picture on the previous page some bloke is trying to disprove is jesus? BS his hands on that pic were together in a praying pose what more feckin proof do these boffins want Fear is a holy man cmon ffs

Fear has seven holes, does that qualify as Holy these days?

No, I have no inspected a single one of them. But 3 were used in oral antics.

If Ireland Invented Christ then he would have given them 11 points from tonights 13-0 thrashing of Germany to qualify for the world cup.