We are ranked 545th in the world! | Vital Football

We are ranked 545th in the world!

I'm not being funny, but somebody has put an awful lot of work into something as irrelevant and subjective as that. It has a 5 minute curiosity span but I don't really see the point of it thereafter.

Probably for a PhD?
Actually when you put it like that... when you think that people waste their time on pointless non degrees covering things like the ancient history of Greek medical records and other such nonsense, this suddenly becomes relatively pertinent and useful :grinning:

Actually when you put it like that... when you think that people waste their time on pointless non degrees covering things like the ancient history of Greek medical records and other such nonsense, this suddenly becomes relatively pertinent and useful :grinning:

if you study classics it also includes a module on shagging someone else's wife/not your wife, how to pair cheese with wine and how to lie - sorry wrong board I will get my coat.

As opposed to 'History of Art'' taken at St Andrews which opens many doors.