We Are On The Right Track | Page 2 | Vital Football

We Are On The Right Track

They have mistakenly put their trust into a series of amateurs to run the club badly and such need to take the full amount of blame for the drastic and worrying decline we are now experiencing.

We can hold the board responsible for allowing Rab to waste £50m. leaving Farke to get in bargains or free transfers.

You pay a manager to manage..therefore you have to trust his decisions, unfortunately he like many managers get it wrong until enough is enough and they are sacked...Farke is no better than our last 3 managers in fact his stats show he is the worst...We have some superb players..He cannot manage them thats the problem.
Maybe the board will get lucky and pick the right man next time...We live in hope!

I just want he good times to come back.
Sadly to achieve this we need more finance and a better manager and coaches in charge of better players who are organised in much better ways. That means a clear out from top to bottom.

Good article ......says it all . We have some good players ,but not a good coach . If we have got nowhere by the time we have played 10 games , it will be time for a change

You pay a manager to manage..therefore you have to trust his decisions, unfortunately he like many managers get it wrong until enough is enough and they are sacked...Farke is no better than our last 3 managers in fact his stats show he is the worst...We have some superb players..He cannot manage them thats the problem.
Maybe the board will get lucky and pick the right man next time...We live in hope!

I think Farke is doing a fantastic job given that he has had £100m+ worth of players sold from the squad. The youngsters are coming through and the players are being coached and getting better.

The board has to be blamed for allowing Rab to waste money on expensive old players like Naismith and Jarvis. In addition to signing players we didn't need, e.g., Andreu. Finally somebody has had the sense to go back to the old Chase strategy: develop youngsters and look for gems younger than Naismith and Jarvis!

BTW we are improving despite the injury / sickness list of:
Pinto - back in training earlier this week
Hanley
Marshall
McLean
Hernandez
Morris
and Jarvis.

Good to see Tommo (Thompson) has returned to the bench.

Chase Strategy...OMG he ripped the soul and lifeblood out of our club and team, was hated and still is by thousands upon thousand of our loyal supporters.
Easy to now comment on how well Farke is doing...yet the board are still slaughtered...Why what have they done this week?
You need to start singing from a different hymn sheet its getting completely tedious!

Exactly! Back to the Chase strategy and we need to be patient.

On the 6th September in reply to Tuckster, I thought we just needed to be patient.

I thought there was some good football in that away game at QPR.
Its really pleasing to see how the youngsters are coming through to the first team squad.

Not sure of the source but someone within the NC fans group has said we apparently will have money to spend in Jan. either that means we’ve agreed sales or has Delia sold up?! Doubt it . Could be rubbish but thought I’d share

CEA350EA-C543-4F70-B344-170D39A23C45.jpeg

As that comment says maybe an offer for Oli has come in and been accepted and that is why Oli is wanting to play to get fit.

Also maybe someone else on the way out like Jarvis (to free up wages) - Klose if no contract on the way? Who knows but normally our board aren't that open about us having money to spend. I hope it is true and we do but where will they look to improve - we need another left back to cover Lewis that is for sure.

I thought that Bears , but on the other hand I really don't think Nelson is worth that much. Not to be considered having a "substantial" amount to spend anyway. That to me means a good 5+ million and Nelson isn't worth half that. IMO anyway!

If we do make the play off positions soon and are there by Christmas then it makes sense to me to invest and go all out to reach the Prem this year . Fortune favours the brave

Last edited:
They won't do it after giving Neil the rest of the parachute payments money and then spunking £7m on Wildshit and spiralling down the table because of it