We Are On The Right Track | Vital Football

We Are On The Right Track

fanforlife

Alert Team
So says DF, I wonder which track he means, the way I see it is we are fast tracking for Div 1.

Apparently we were much better than Leeds as we won 60% of our duels! The final score said otherwise.
He also doesnt feel he needs to calm us the supporters down or reassure us as the crowd stuck with him and he could feel that support.
"In terms of performance we were not that far away"...Nope only 3 goals in it Mr Farke.

He needs to change Rose Tinted Glasses and go to Specsavers I say!

He is blind to what is infront of him. Coming across more and more as a clueless prat.

It’s had to work this season as there are no excuses left. It clearly isn’t and if we lose the next two league game surely he has to walk

Not sure what you all think but Vital N does seem to be one of the only forums that currently think his time is up. All the replies to my “Farke Life” piece have been in support of it being time up for Herr Farke.

I would like to think Norwich Vital is representative of football wise thoughtful fans and not fire at any costs fans.
I find it strange that so many other fans are happy with what is going on at the moment as there are no signs of improvement.

Tuckster .... I often read the Pink Un Message Board apart from one old saddo they are as one that only should Farke Up now go , but many also understand the root cause of our decline ....the Owners and Board who are devoid of any ambition for our club

I get that there is little signs of any progress and I get that Farke must answer to that to some degree. What I don't get is what sacking him will accomplish. I would bet my life that regardless we will finish this season a championship club. We're not going to keep him and go down or replace him and go up. If we are going to act and remove those who are truly holding us back we need to go act at the very top and not at the very bottom. I won't try and say I am all knowing in terms of football and tactics and I am happy to say I'm sure DF knows tenfold more than I ever will. Einstein was reported to have once said “The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results”. If we want to act, lets for once break this stupid cycle of sacking a person whose not at fault and get the true culprits out of our club. This club was heading down this path LONG before DF or even SW had even been contacted by us. Fans either need to wake up and smell the coffee or just support what poor sod has to try and accomplish something with us because they'll find it far easier elsewhere - look at Hughton as a prime example.

Last edited:
I think the track won't change no matter who is in charge. It only costs us more in compensation each time we sack a manager. The change we need is at the top. Delia and Co are running the club into the ground.

On the facebook page, there was a lot of fans in support of him but after the Leeds match, there seems to be more on the Farke outside. It comes in waves. If we beat Ipswich all the Farke lovers will be back if we lose there will be more farke out. This is the Norwich we have now - we lose two, wins one lose then we win 2 then get smashed then draw then win. With this manager we will never be a great team or dominate sides we will be inconsistent and be very average and for me, I just feel I will never be excited about watching them. Going to be a lower championship side.

You all know that Nathan and I are the eternal optimists on here
But even I concede when it’s so clear things will not improve under DF
Not his fault really just that he believes in a philosophy that is not suited to the championship
I do like what we are trying to do here at the club
Just wrong man at the helm

In this instance I have to lay the blame at DF`s feet, its his team his tactics his everything, you cannot hold Delia and the board responsible for his woeful mistakes, they are not out there on the pitch, but put their trust in him to get it right.
They sanctioned his appointment and we all seemed optimistic about the future with him, they will be feeling the pain just as much as we all are in fact more so as the buck stops with them, now they have to bite the bullet and sack him...its inevitable in my book, he`s not up to the job...Time is up, its just a continuation of last season.

And if anyone thinks I am a Delia fan or part of a cult, Be wise just dont go there, I am saying it as I see it....I demand success wherever it or how it comes is irrelevant.

Reading todays sports, DF can certainly talk the talk, however its the walk the walk we need to see!

Quote.
"The Ipswich game is already a bit in our head"

DF is not up to the task. That is now very clear.
IF a better manager is appointed and takes us around top 6 then
maybe promotion is feasible with out crazy self funded finance policy.
If yet another manager fails its time for the Smiffs to sell up or we are in big danger of sliding down to league 1.

DF seems more interested in stats than results , and seems happy with just 15 minutes good play in a game .When the excuses become so feeble then things really are going wrong with his management

If we beat Cardiff I bet a lot of fans will be coming out singing his praises saying look we can beat a prem (newly promoted) side.

I just fell if DF can't get them up for the Ipswich game then what is he going to be able to do for the rest of the season.

He just rambles a lot of crap after games and says strange things. Like FFL says I was optimistic about him at first but that has gone.

In this instance I have to lay the blame at DF`s feet, its his team his tactics his everything, you cannot hold Delia and the board responsible for his woeful mistakes, they are not out there on the pitch, but put their trust in him to get it right.

We can hold the board responsible for allowing Rab to waste £50m. leaving Farke to get in bargains or free transfers.