WBA v NUFC | Page 6 | Vital Football

WBA v NUFC

Fair enough Mrs Marple
When I have seen him play he played well, not outstanding but good enough for me in my opinion (and opinions as they say are like arseholes, everyone has one) as a back up keeper .

Fair enough Mrs Marple
When I have seen him play he played well, not outstanding but good enough for me in my opinion (and opinions as they say are like arseholes, everyone has one) as a back up keeper .

You're entirely entitled to that opinion , just based on your previous posts I don't trust it whatsoever as your memory is entirely unreliable as is your grasp of basic facts.

That's disgraceful that like Pyrry.

Vera is a better detective than Mrs Marple plus she can jog round the corner in South Shields and end up in Newcastle city centre about a minute later.

2015 /2016 season , a decent run in the team from October to March , and if my memory serves me right (please forgive me if it does not ! ) .. a battering by Bournmouth and a 1-0 victory mainly due to Elliots outstanding performance . As I say not the worst back up. Tooney I can only apologise for missing Vera .... memory ain't what it was .