WBA v Nottm Forest ** Sponsored By Frank Skinners Valentine Day Bag For Life. | Vital Football

WBA v Nottm Forest ** Sponsored By Frank Skinners Valentine Day Bag For Life.

Galaxy42

Vital Football Hero
Oh well, I'm on a roll.

Both teams won their last game which makes it a pointless mentioning because the same thing can't happen again. Our last visit to West Brom saw Forest run out 1-3 winners and my mate almost glassed by hefty lass in Xtasia.

West Brom went on to win automatic promotion that season while we got embarrassed in the play offs. So lets hope for that again, as long as there's no snow this time, I hate snow, it's not just cold but dogs hide shit under it, bastards.

Interesting fact: West Broms ground is 551 feet above sea level.

Famous Fans: Adrian (I didn't get where I am today on charm alone) Chiles & Liam Payne of None Direction.

Biggest Success: They've won the FA cup 5 times, but the most recent of those was so long ago even Forest fans think mentioning it is taking 'living in the past' a little too far.

Other than that mauled by a tiger the Hull fans sing “GO WEST Bromwich Albion” has to be one of the worst football chants ever.

Oh well, I'm on a roll.

Both teams won their last game which makes it a pointless mentioning because the same thing can't happen again. Our last visit to West Brom saw Forest run out 1-3 winners and my mate almost glassed by hefty lass in Xtasia.

West Brom went on to win automatic promotion that season while we got embarrassed in the play offs. So lets hope for that again, as long as there's no snow this time, I hate snow, it's not just cold but dogs hide shit under it, bastards.

Famous Fans: Adrian (I didn't get where I am today on charm alone) Chiles & Liam Payne of None Direction.

Biggest Success: They've won the FA cup 5 times, but the most recent of those was so long ago even Forest fans think mentioning it is taking 'living in the past' a little too far.

Xtasia used to be a popular swinging venue around that time.

You didnt bump into Billy and his mate Tommy by any chance

So what pathetic team will MON select today then? Clearly Pele is not going to be included after playing U23 yesterday. I will assume this...

Pants
Janko Milo Ben Robbo
Colback Watson
Lolley Osborn Cash
Grabban

Not what I'd choose, but thats my guess

Yacob for Watson possibly as he's still knackered!
Cash must be under threat as well so Carvalho may get a go!

So what pathetic team will MON select today then? Clearly Pele is not going to be included after playing U23 yesterday. I will assume this...

Pants
Janko Milo Ben Robbo
Colback Watson
Lolley Osborn Cash
Grabban

Not what I'd choose, but thats my guess

Appiah, Bridcutt, Pele and Jamie Ward all played for u23s yesterday!

Bridcutt was apparently MOM but Jake Taylor caught drew praise.

Oh well, I'm on a roll.

Cheers G.

WBA Team Update from Sky:

Jacob Murphy and Stefan Johansen returned to the starting line-up in the weekend win at Stoke, while fellow loanee Jefferson Montero stepped off the bench and all three are expected to feature again.

Winger Matt Phillips is still out due to an ankle problem, while Wes Hoolahan and Kyle Bartley are among those pushing for starts. Midfielder James Morrison has been sidelined with an ankle injury and last appeared for the Baggies in early January.

Any thoughts on where to park at WBA tonight?

Dartmouth Cricket Club is usually a good spot to park; it is located next door to Sandwell Park Golf Club which is immediately on your left as you come off the Junction 1 roundabout.

It is a 5 minute walk to the ground from there.

Be careful with the traffic; The M6/M5 Link road has a contraflow in place due to bridge improvements.