WBA v Nottm Forest ** Sponsored By Frank Skinners Valentine Day Bag For Life. | Page 3 | Vital Football

WBA v Nottm Forest ** Sponsored By Frank Skinners Valentine Day Bag For Life.

Grabban will have to play like Saturday and hope their center backs have a mare, Watson's legs must be nearly falling off after the amount he's played recently. We haven't even got fullbacks we can call on to add something the attack, this could be grim viewing.

In fairness, this could be inspired.

Colback has one of the highest passing accuracy %s in the division. At this level, maybe he can do a bit of playmaking. You don't know unless you try.

I would also say that Yates is more of a good old fashioned central midfielder than just a defensive one. Again, unless you try it you don't know

I don't think Martin is likely to do me any favours in my "long ball" debate with CP though with this line up

Interesting that Darikwa is available for the second game running and doesnt make the squad.
Neither does Carvalho, but that one i have a slightly different reaction to

In fairness, this could be inspired.

Colback has one of the highest passing accuracy %s in the division. At this level, maybe he can do a bit of playmaking. You don't know unless you try.

I would also say that Yates is more of a good old fashioned central midfielder than just a defensive one. Again, unless you try it you don't know

I don't think Martin is likely to do me any favours in my "long ball" debate with CP though with this line up

Let's hope so Pope.
I'm predicting this will be shite.

Not to defend Martin or anything, but irrelevant of line up, how did we play v Leeds away when they drew from the famous handball? Our only shot on goal came from a defender nd for many it was considered a tactical masterpiece...so why today when the ball hasnt been kicked yet, many r already slashing their wrists....lets see how the games develop...nd then we comment...if by some miracle we snatch a one nil win from a Panti clearance...what people will be saying?...

Not to defend Martin or anything, but irrelevant of line up, how did we play v Leeds away when they drew from the famous handball? Our only shot on goal came from a defender nd for many it was considered a tactical masterpiece...so why today when the ball hasnt been kicked yet, many r already slashing their wrists....lets see how the games develop...nd then we comment...if by some miracle we snatch a one nil win from a Panti clearance...what people will be saying?...

Why are you claiming that people are slashing wrists? That isn't how the comments have been at all.

There have been about as many positive posts as head scratching ones.