WBA v Nottm Forest ** Sponsored By Frank Skinners Valentine Day Bag For Life. | Page 2 | Vital Football

WBA v Nottm Forest ** Sponsored By Frank Skinners Valentine Day Bag For Life.

Do we know why Darikwa wasn't in the squad for the last game? Would go with some fresh legs tonight.

Pants
TD Milosevic Benny L Robinson
Yacob Colback
Ansarifard Carvalho Lolley
Grabban (no fresh legs Murphy up front please!)

Be nice not to get embarrassed. Do think out best form of defence is attack for this game. We gave them enough to think about and kept em busy at ours.

Would like to see carv, grabs and lolly start.

Watson and Yates did ok but yacob and colback for me as the DM

Have predicted 2-0 as I can’t see us getting anything from this.

Oddly enough though a number of my work mates are WBA fans and they don’t fancy their chances too much either.

Hopefully that bodes well for us nicking a draw...

Sky pass bought. Nitrolingual spray at room temperature. Hope my prediction is as bad as it was at weekend, we could be looking at a win if so.

Sky pass bought. Nitrolingual spray at room temperature. Hope my prediction is as bad as it was at weekend, we could be looking at a win if so.

I am moored in my yacht on the Grantham canal. Ill be watching this one on my motorised :sleep: whilst looking up new material via cached pages of PON.

Lets hope I find something incredibly offensive and spend the weekend having a break from my Apollyon account and getting this bastard ICED

I am moored in my yacht on the Grantham canal. Ill be watching this one on my motorised :sleep: whilst looking up new material via cached pages of PON.

Lets hope I find something incredibly offensive and spend the weekend having a break from my Apollyon account and getting this bastard ICED

Surely one can only be (w)anchored not moored on the Grantham canal. I blame BBC4 myself until they & channel 4 started making constant canal programmes it was a much more restful getaway now every scammer is happy to spend their ill gotten gains on an LGBT Land Rover evoque & a little boat.

Wow.

THREE defensive midfielders, plus Osborn.

And people said Karanka was negative.

Presumably 4-5-1 unless Colback is playing the number 10 role

Knew it would be pathetic and it is again!! Murphy on the bench also. No Appiah in the squad. He really is gong to be the worst manager we've ever had