WBA away has to be the tipping point. | Page 2 | Vital Football

WBA away has to be the tipping point.

On Norwich as well it's no surprise to see Ben Gibson doing so well. He would have been tailor made to slot into our LCB spot and you would have thought he was a CW player. But we decide to wing it with what we've got instead.

I would have pushed like crazy for Buendia and/or Gallagher, and Guirassy from the start of the window and if Guirassy wasn't possible then someone similar, maybe Diallo.

We needed to look abroad but seemed to go back to our previous strategy of refusing to.

I would have pushed like crazy for Buendia and/or Gallagher, and Guirassy from the start of the window and if Guirassy wasn't possible then someone similar, maybe Diallo.

We needed to look abroad but seemed to go back to our previous strategy of refusing to.

Agree but given we.ve given up on the 10 and love Lump or pointless f u c k ing triangles why bother?

Best thing we could do is have 2 fast fuc k ers out wide and knock it long to them. We don't so we knock it long as a gift to the opposition.

Agree but given we.ve given up on the 10 and love Lump or pointless f u c k ing triangles why bother?

Even if we want the pub brand of football we should have looked abroad for athletes who can play and don't cost the earth. That Tameze we were linked with last January has looked excellent for Verona.

Fine - I don't remember if you brought these names up at the time, or if you slated the signing of Brewster when it happened - but I can't stand it when people rely on hindsight only

I didnt bring these names up Aya. but I did say dont sign McBurnie, sign maupay. I also had no idea why we would break our transfer record for Brewster when we could have got the likes of Welbeck. It isnt about hindsight really. Its about what the manager does. And since Sander his signings have been utter gash.

Klopp has had the biggest laugh ever. Can anyone genuinely say why chasing Brewster for even a loan was clever? FFS I knew it was a joke idea surely everyone else could see that. Signing him was what you do when you are someone like Everton or Spurs. a gamble for the future.
mate dont talk sense you,ll get jumped on lol. like i said from the start signing brewster playing how we are was a waste of 23 million. we could have gone for deaney or pukki or shane long any fucker bar an un proven tested young kid

mate dont talk sense you,ll get jumped on lol. like i said from the start signing brewster playing how we are was a waste of 23 million. we could have gone for deaney or pukki or shane long any fucker bar an un proven tested young kid

Brewster was a signing when we were consolidated, not someone to pin all our hopes on. Didn't even make the start today. Idiots who support him are the same idiots that vote slavour.

No ones writing Brewster off Aya but we need the finished article yesterday not next season. If he dosent keep us up please explain why he was signed?
ya see this is what blinkered people just cant see,yes sign him for the future if we had another 40 million for two strikers for the here and now but its trying to explain to the fuckin wall. him at 20 year old no experience what so ever carrying an entire club on his shoulders ISNT THE CORRECTSIGNING.com . JESUS WEPT

you are very outspoken Twirls...........do you really think you are right about everything?? Anyway - we're all bound to fall out tonight cos we all have differing levels of tolerance of what's going on.

The pub team from Sheffield is back - it never really went away - it just got elevated to a wine bar for 12 months ;)

you are very outspoken Twirls...........do you really think you are right about everything?? Anyway - we're all bound to fall out tonight cos we all have differing levels of tolerance of what's going on.

The pub team from Sheffield is back - it never really went away - it just got elevated to a wine bar for 12 months ;)

Would you like to reply to my answer to your question aya?

No ones writing Brewster off Aya but we need the finished article yesterday not next season. If he dosent keep us up please explain why he was signed?

I don't know why he was signed SBT - but he looks like a very exciting prospect who had scored regularly last season in the Championship (like Watkins) and had scored for Liverpool in the close season.

I would 100% rather us sign a player like him, as opposed to Danny Welbeck. If we aren't good enough this season, so be it, let's go back down to the Championship and rebuild, this time with a younger, more dynamic squad (which we seem to be assembling).

Fine - I don't remember if you brought these names up at the time, or if you slated the signing of Brewster when it happened - but I can't stand it when people rely on hindsight only

Hindsight, signing an unproven kid who has yet to play regularly or score in the premiership for 23 millionand you need hindsight. Couple that with the way we play and the way Brewster likes to play and you need hindsight. No maybe just a reasonable knowledge of the game. I would have gone the tro Deeney route with LOng or Pukki. is this a long term fix no but the hole we were in cried out for experienced players with proven scoring records at the level.