WBA after DC | Page 50 | Vital Football

WBA after DC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having listened to Steve Thompson's contribution to 'Hope and Glory' it's not difficult to imagine that informal approaches take place every time 2 or more football people gather together.
Take Snat's point about the appalling Pulis, but he did have over 300 league appearances to his name.
20 to go Buckie.

Yes its getting closer to the magic number ???

Ooh surprise...Micky Mellon all of a sudden is in at number three in the betting.

Danny still favourite.
Gary Monk 2nd
Mellon 3rd
Bruno Andrade 4th

Mellon in at third but their seasons seems to have consisted off knocking the ball over the top for Norwood.

Yet the brief comments on their board were about Mellon playing all this attractive football.

Mellon in at third but their seasons seems to have consisted off knocking the ball over the top for Norwood.

Yet the brief comments on their board were about Mellon playing all this attractive football.

Ive always been puzzled about it being said Danny has us playing long ball or even more derogatory - hoofball, as I have never once noticed that as a tactic.
To me we always play very constructive football. It doesnt always work, but mostly more effective than not.

Mellon also was sacked from Shrewsbury despite a reasonable effort there and that will be known locally. He's not going to be on WBA's radar unless loads turn them down

For me, I think DC said the same about League Two when we first went up. He has said countless times that he prefers being the underdog and the talk is mirroring the underdog status. He will make the team be competitive and thrive on an almost Milwall state of mind. "No one likes us, we don't care." OK so the football style may not be Brazil 1970. It maybe difficult to watch some times, however I do think that the playing it down etc is all part of the game plan.

I think it is also important not to downplay the fact that he was part of a civic function, last week, with some very wealthy Chinese businessmen.

I think the club are pushing this line to try and attract more investment.

For me, I think DC said the same about League Two when we first went up. He has said countless times that he prefers being the underdog and the talk is mirroring the underdog status. He will make the team be competitive and thrive on an almost Milwall state of mind. "No one likes us, we don't care." OK so the football style may not be Brazil 1970. It maybe difficult to watch some times, however I do think that the playing it down etc is all part of the game plan.

I think it is also important not to downplay the fact that he was part of a civic function, last week, with some very wealthy Chinese businessmen.

I think the club are pushing this line to try and attract more investment.

Yes let's hope the Chinese want to put some investment into the club.

Yes let's hope the Chinese want to put some investment into the club.

More likely a years supply of proper pot noodles,a case of sake and a large box of chinese pancakes for use with duck legs.
Hunan cuisine is known for hot spicy flavours and at a push i would trade those pot noodles for ducks tongues and chickens feet and a batch of that hot local spicy sauce.
When back in London on business i enjoy a trip to those really decent large Chinese supermarkets very interesting products....see link
http://www.loonfung.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.