WBA after DC | Page 62 | Vital Football

WBA after DC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Open All Hours, as always, the forgotten masterpiece when considering comedy shows...

Absolutely loved Open all hours with another great in it David Jason. And of course we cannot forget the unbelievably funny and brilliant Only Fools and Horses with arguably one of the funniest things I have ever seen on TV. You know the one I mean :lol:

1560432990398.png

Still Game - check it out if you've never watched it. Slapstick, farce, pathos, warmth, lol sight gags, humanity, great characters. Basically it's Rab C Nesbitt meets Last of the Summer Wine. Now you wouldn't think putting those two program styles together would work but does it ever.

Still Game - check it out if you've never watched it. Slapstick, farce, pathos, warmth, lol sight gags, humanity, great characters. Basically it's Rab C Nesbitt meets Last of the Summer Wine. Now you wouldn't think putting those two program styles together would work but does it ever.
Brilliant programme..........but sometimes you need subtitles on!!!!

Out of the 3 .... WBA, Boro & Hull, I’m much more concerned about losing the Cowley’s to the latter, basically because it’s just up the road. It’s funny, cos we saw Nigel Adkins in the Nags Head in Covent Garden before the Cup Final and had a quick chat .... he never mentioned anything about leaving obviously ?

By all accounts mate Hull have less transfer budget than us even if they sell young Jarrod Bowen on as seems very likely.

Status
Not open for further replies.