WAZZA leaving Derby | Vital Football

WAZZA leaving Derby

Rod Currie

Vital Football Legend
With immediate effect.He says he feels the club needs to be led someone who has fresh energy and not been affected by events of the last 18 months. They really seem to be in crisis as a club. I wonder if Mrs Vardy and Mrs Wazza's court case as a lot to do with him lacking energy?:eek:
UTB

Last edited:
Lee bowyer was sacked as Birmingham manager yesterday they’re getting a bit of a reputation for it

Lee bowyer was sacked as Birmingham manager yesterday they’re getting a bit of a reputation for it
To be fair Brum had a very poor finish to the season,i think i read somewhere that they only won 6 matches from November till the end of the season. UTB

Breaking news, Brum have appointed John Eustace ex Coventry, Stoke, Watford & Derby player has their new Head Coach. UTB

Carlos Corberan has resigned as Huddersfield boss.Danny Schofield steps up from first team coach to Head coach. UTB

I see Wazza's got himself a Head Coach job in America with DC United. I hope Mrs Wazza is happy with swapping Derby for the States. UTB