Wave Goodbye To Wonga | Vital Football

Wave Goodbye To Wonga

Administration also means that anyone in a compensation claim against them has virtually no chance of seeing any return.

Aye,good fkn riddance.
Surprised tubby didn't put a rescue bid in for them,peas in a pod.

But the vulnerable don't read the agreement because of their desperation,my advise would be sit tight until they come knocking at your door,it could take them a couple of years to sort wonga's debts out,my eldest as swerved the bankers for about 16 yrs,they're full of swagger & letters.

Pay nothing back.
They owe you.

& you play the nemesis role perfectly every time & probably still wear your wonga top with pride,halfwit.

Sorry, Ry, just back from the Etihad.

Halfwit?! "Advice" and "has". I'll say no more :grinning:

Now, back to the point. Anyone who takes out a loan and looks to "swerve" repaying it is effectively committing theft.

In my book, thieves are snidey.

Which part of this do you disagree with?

No need to apologise,fuckwit would probably be more accurate.
So you see yourself as part of the grammar police,crack on.

As regards taking the moral high ground I see wonga as the snidey thieves not the vulnerable folk they preyed on.

Do you still wear your tea stained wonga top & why did you change your original user name?

Keep feeding fatty,you evidently can't join the dots,fool.

Keep feeding Fatty says the man who went last season (we know, we know the Grandbairn zzzzzzzzzz.....)

Quick to quit when things turn, eh?

Aye,went to 6 games.
The worst £130 I've spent in years,happy when he said he wanted new goalposts instead of renewing,what's your excuse?

I'll let you have the last word tho,I'm away on my hols for 2 weeks.

For the umpteenth time,what was your former user name & why did you feel the need to change it? "Snidey" seems an appropriate word to use.

Enjoy the international break & your continuing affair with tubby,you deserve each other.

I read about someone who took out one of these pay day loans to pay for an exorcist to rid him of his demons. He was told if he didn't repay his loan he would be repossessed.

Wonga were clearly targetting people who were desperate for money, you would have to be desperate to consider paying 1500% interest. The methods used for collecting the debts were disgraceful false lawyer letters and threats to customers so for me good riddance to them.

Wonga were clearly targetting people who were desperate for money, you would have to be desperate to consider paying 1500% interest. The methods used for collecting the debts were disgraceful false lawyer letters and threats to customers so for me good riddance to them.

GE (now Santander) used to have a ‘collections agency’ called ‘Viking’ who used to call people up and threaten them. It was the same call centre twats just on a different ‘line’.