Watford | Page 6 | Vital Football

Watford

My opinion is DF got it wrong at the start picking the same 11 who couldn't register a shot on target, playing Tettey at CB again and going with the same formation and system once again. Then I think he made the mistake of going to the right with buendia in the 2nd, taking off stiepermann (I know crazy right) he was the only one who seemed to be able to pass the ball. Then made the mistake of putting pukki on the left and Hernandez on the right and going with the same fing formation when they went down to 10. Even when drmic got injured and could move he still kept pukki on the left and just kept drmic on his own?? Then df seemed to tell players to just hit it from miles out as drmic couldn't run.

Really Didsapointing. Can't beat or really trouble the former bottom sidevwhi hadn't won in 15.

Everton away defeat, arsenal home defeat next two games, someone put us out of this misery ffs
I never normally think like that but Everton will need a win and will get one. Arsenal are all the shop too but will turn up and walk in a goal. Then it's Southampton and we could be like 13 adrift.

No leaders on the pitch tonight. No one screaming at players to wake up. No one giving players a lift. No one commanding the players. You know when DF just sits down and arms crossed saying nothing that it's bad. Can we just see what Roberts can do....please? Can we see famewo? Can we have a different formation? Can we learn how to make a good final pass? Learn how to cross and take free kicks?

What DF said

'To try and nutmeg an opponent 30 yards from goal cannot happen. Listen, I want my players to be brave and they are totally allowed to try back heels and lobs and no-look passes in the opponent's half, close to the opponent's box. You can take the risk to try something special. But in that area of the pitch you need to play the simple pass. It was a nursery mistake. I am pretty annoyed about this and we will definitely speak about this. We have many young players and they are allowed to make mistakes, but not out of this mistake. There can be a tactical error or an error in the positioning but to play football on the beach for a professional footballer is not possible. I am annoyed because it is not the first time we have had this mistake this season.'

DF not happy with Emi.

'It is annoying and frustrating. It was not necessary to lose this game. We dominated nearly all the statistics in this game. We had far more possession, we had nearly 20 shots and many spells. If you produce naive mistakes, nursery mistakes, it is difficult to win games on this level. Especially the mistake for the first goal. If you do that it is tough to win a game on the beach with your mates. To produce such mistakes in the best league in the world is very tough. I would say it was almost game-defining. We showed more or less in every game we are competitive. Including this game, but you have to play without easy mistakes. If we can play without these then we definitely have chances to pick up points. Otherwise we are really struggling.'

He said the result was a disaster.

Webber waa talking before the game? The guy always seems to come across as a bit of a hmmmm how to put this just not very nice or caring? He has done wonder for us but he doesn't really seem to care. Asked about if we go down and he just without much care 'if we go down so be it we go down.' Something like that I was looking after the little one so my hearing was only like 60%

We weren't the worst side at the start...Watford, Newcastle and Southampton were all poor but Watford have changed manager and style, Newcastle had a trip away to bond or something and Bruce changed players and style, Southampton have started to change personel but still poor. We seem to be happy to do same thing each game and just let confidence fade away.

I'd say change formation and players to freshen it up. Byram, Roberts, famewo, amadou and vrancic in for next game Go for a 4-3-1-2 or a 4-4-2 Even 3-5-2

Just do it now before it is all too late.

We weren't the worst side at the start...Watford, Newcastle and Southampton were all poor but Watford have changed manager and style, Newcastle had a trip away to bond or something and Bruce changed players and style, Southampton have started to change personel but still poor. We seem to be happy to do same thing each game and just let confidence fade away.

I'd say change formation and players to freshen it up. Byram, Roberts, famewo, amadou and vrancic in for next game Go for a 4-3-1-2 or a 4-4-2 Even 3-5-2

Just do it now before it is all too late.
I honestly cant see this bunch of players winning another 30 odd pts, simply not good enough or tactically astute individually. Were basically playing 2 CDM’s at CB which in it self its lunacy.

Also buendia, McLean, stiepermann, Cantwell, leitner all see. To not have a position they drift about and when they are on the same pitch they leave soooooo much space. Yesterday we had buendia, Hernandez, stiepermann all over on the left and one pass cut them out and Watford had free access down the right.

Get someone over on the right and stick to that area and help Aarons with cover. Get amadou in as the strong CDM to cut out the space. Get famewo in now he is an actual CB which we don't have. Atbthis moment we don't need buendia's tantrums and not tracking.

Woke up and was hoping it was a dream but soon realised last nights nightmare was reality. During our discussions last night we were of the opinion if things continue as they are, that we will not win another game this season.

Of course there is a bit of negativity about Jake ! Why are you surprised at that ? Take a look at the stats and table !