Watford | Page 3 | Vital Football

Watford

Well i think we have a bigger problem brewing if it isnt already in existence

The DONT GO TO NORWICH disease has been around in transfer circles for a few seasons now and after yeserday I thnk that has got even worse.

Potentially another relegation will certainly involve departures of the best we've got and leave us decimated, then having a very sparse choice on incomings due to our
increased desease being at toxic level doesnt make the future look rosy.

Since DF has come in he's raiding Europe especially the german lower leagues. So they are all coming as fellow countrymen of the manager.

If DF gets told to go, presumably Webber will go too and we'll really be in the doo-dah facing a total rebuild from the bottom up, a new manager with new ideas and most likely a totally changed unrecognisable squad wanting time to build and gel.

With the Smiths still in control presumably

Remember League 1 - its not beyond the realms of reality even tody although more likely a number of mundane mediocre years back in the championship

I hope DF and the current squad know exactly what yesteday meant in the big scheme of things and what they HAVE TO DO to stop us getting relegated again.

We really cant afford the see-saw this time.

You see Brentford and watford picking up pts and we topped the champ lge above them, yet again. Everton next and cfc on away on horizon, cant see any pts from those either, were a joke club.
As steve points, no one cone jan will want to join, everyone half decent will want out if they dont already, and around we go again

Re: crossing. Although Rashika was good in a lot of areas, he definitely needs a crossing coach. I'll get my lollypop.

There were five norwich players in the box at the river end in the first half more than once.

Davitt's words.

The drain of supporters to the exits before the final whistle, and the predictable response from many who remained at the end, should leave no-one in any doubt the expectation is they start to deliver.

Norwich fans do not want rallying words, they want action.

It is not supporters who need to believe. It is those Farke has entrusted to carry the fight.

Thanks for re-posting that on here DG . All the happy clappers need to read that . I am not usually a fan of the Pink Un reporters as they tend to support the wonderful self funded club and its owners , so it’s good to see Paddy Davitt start to say it like it is