Watford | Page 2 | Vital Football

Watford

Mrs Rex thinks we will finish the season without scoring a point. Needless to say I’m rather more optimistic.

I thought Sargent tried so hard 76, but just like the rest of the team , he is not a hard Prem guy . I was singularly unimpressed with the other new signings . Not once did I think ‘WOW , this new signing Is amazing ‘ .

I thought Sargent tried so hard 76, but just like the rest of the team , he is not a hard Prem guy . I was singularly unimpressed with the other new signings . Not once did I think ‘WOW , this new signing Is amazing ‘ .
Ok thanks YB. Christ thats not good to hear, its what ive feared with these guys. We always seem to buy players no one else wants, rachita is not half the player emi is by looks of it. Weve left ourselves no room for any more errors and we know theres plenty more to come.
Look at saints, today they were good value at city, every other team knows how to dig out results, even newcastle last night who are a shambles still get results even if draws, we incapable of that. We turn players like gilmour into absolute dross, hes supposed to be a superstar in the making.

Ok thanks YB. Christ thats not good to hear, its what ive feared with these guys. We always seem to buy players no one else wants, rachita is not half the player emi is by looks of it. Weve left ourselves no room for any more errors and we know theres plenty more to come.
Look at saints, today they were good value at city, every other team knows how to dig out results, even newcastle last night who are a shambles still get results even if draws, we incapable of that. We turn players like gilmour into absolute dross, hes supposed to be a superstar in the making.
Also Brentford beat wolves away from home 2-0 and with 10 men.

So DF wants to coach in the Champions League - you cant just drop the hip

Have
Instigated
Promotion

out of Championship and automatically tread those hallowed grounds when you coach

Hopeless
Ineffective
Performances

and end up losing 15 Prem games in a row and hold the record for 5 opening losses in the lower grade Premiership with a massive negative GD

However, DF has never won against Watford so whats changed.

We all wanted the new boys in, we got it, they failed miserably. And along came Norwich lives. No where to go now. What I dont get is how Watford and Brentford especially can get points and we're still losing for the same reasons - defensive mistakes and poor finishing.

DF - you need to look at your tactical basics and figure out what your systems are and where they are lacking to the embarrassing point of all other teams seemingly figuring it out quite easily and stifling us and beating us consistently

We've lost 5 already and this time we cant blame it on injuries like two seasons ago. If we lose to Brentford when they visit CR then maybe thats the sign we're never going to be a Prem side under DF

So DF wants to coach in the Champions League - you cant just drop the hip

Have
Instigated
Promotion

out of Championship and automatically tread those hallowed grounds when you coach

Hopeless
Ineffective
Performances

and end up losing 15 Prem games in a row and hold the record for 5 opening losses in the lower grade Premiership with a massive negative GD

However, DF has never won against Watford so whats changed.

We all wanted the new boys in, we got it, they failed miserably. And along came Norwich lives. No where to go now. What I dont get is how Watford and Brentford especially can get points and we're still losing for the same reasons - defensive mistakes and poor finishing.

DF - you need to look at your tactical basics and figure out what your systems are and where they are lacking to the embarrassing point of all other teams seemingly figuring it out quite easily and stifling us and beating us consistently

We've lost 5 already and this time we cant blame it on injuries like two seasons ago. If we lose to Brentford when they visit CR then maybe thats the sign we're never going to be a Prem side under DF
💯 agree

DF cant hid anymore, his sub timings are woeful, he usually gets the wrong line up, as he did at arsenal, this is his team and tactics. This 15 record losses is beyond embarrassing